Klorhex Plus Oral Spray
The drug Klorhex has an anti-inflammatory effect and is used to prevent microbial diseases of the oral cavity and throat.
Assuming your emergency circumstances for this product, visit Urgent Quotation page.
Klorhex: instructions for use
In this instruction, two means will be considered: Klorhex Plus Oral Sprey spray and Klorhex Gargara rinse solution.
Spray Klorhex Plus:
Active ingredient: 30 ml of the drug contains 0.075 g of flurbiprofen and 0.036 g of chlorhexidine digluconate.
Additional ingredients: macrogol glycerin hydroxy stearate 40, glycerin, sodium saccharin, liquid sorbitol, non-crystalline (70%), Eco cool MP, peppermint essence, additive E131 (Blue patented V), sodium bicarbonate, ethanol (96%), purified water.
Klorhex Gargara solution
Active ingredients: 200 ml of liquid contains 0.5 g of flurbiprofen and 0.24 g of chlorhexidine digluconate.
Additional components are the same as in the spray.
Klorhex is an oral preparation used to treat the oral cavity.
The remedy is used to prevent microbial diseases that cause inflammation in the mouth and throat, to facilitate swallowing function and to alleviate the symptoms of gum disease. It can be used in dentistry before procedures.
3. Special instructions:
3.1. Do not use the drug in the following cases:
- In case of hypersensitivity to flurbiprofen, chlorhexidine or any of the excipients in the formula of the product, with high sensitivity to acetylsalicylic acid or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- With bronchospasms (difficulty breathing due to narrowing of the bronchi), rhinitis or urticaria due to taking acetylsalicylic acid or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- If you have ulcers on the mucous membranes of the stomach and duodenum (peptic ulcer disease) or you have had this disease in the past.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
3.2. Use the drug with caution in the following cases:
- If you have kidney failure, heart failure, or liver failure.
A doctor’s consultation is necessary.
3.3. Influence on the management of vehicles and mechanisms
The impact of Klorhex Plus on driving and driving has not been studied, but it is not expected to have an impact based on its pharmacodynamic properties and overall safety profile.
3.4. Important information about some excipients in the composition of the drug:
The product contains ethanol, sorbitol, glycerin and sodium, but no additional guidance is required due to the method of use and dosage.
3.5. Interaction with other drugs:
- Flurbiprofen in rare cases can reduce the diuretic activity of furosemide. Also, flurbiprofen may rarely interact with anticoagulant drugs. In addition, flurbiprofen does not interact with digoxin, tolbutamide and antacid.
- Chlorhexidine salts are incompatible with soap and other negatively charged (anionic) compounds, chloramphenicol (a type of antibiotic), some inorganic salts and organic compounds.
If you are currently taking any prescription or over-the-counter medicines or have taken them recently, tell your doctor or pharmacist.
3.6. Interaction with food and drink
Does not interact with food and drinks.
4. Dosage and administration
It is possible to stain the teeth and oral cavity, this is a reversible process, so that this does not happen, it is recommended to brush your teeth before using the spray.
Conditions of application of Klorhex Plus Oral spray
The spray is applied by spraying on the appropriate area in the mouth, it can not be swallowed.
The product is applied by direct spraying 3 times a day on the corresponding area. One spray (0.13 ml) contains: 0.325 mg of flurbiprofen and 0.156 mg of chlorhexidine.
Conditions of application of Klorhex Gargara solution
Klorhex Gargara is designed to rinse the mouth, it can not be swallowed.
The solution is used in undiluted form. For mouth or throat rinse, use 10 ml two or three times a day.
4.1. Children’s age:
Do not use in children under 12 years of age.
If you have used more than necessary, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
4.3. If you forget to use the tool on time:
Do not take a double dose to make up for missed doses.
4.5. Pregnancy and breastfeeding
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this medicine.
5. Side effects:
If you experience the following side effects, consult your doctor:
- Allergic reaction.
- Irritation in the oral cavity.
- Change of taste.
These side effects are mild.
6. Storage conditions:
Store in a closed package at room temperature below 25 ° C, out of the reach of children and animals.
Use according to the expiration date indicated on the package.
1 review for Klorhex Plus Oral Spray
|Generic Name (Ingredient)||
30 Ml Of Oral Spray Contains 0.075 G Of Flurbiprofen And 0.036 G Of Chlorhexidine Digluconate.
Use the form below to report an error
Please answer the questions as thoroughly and accurately as possible. Your answers will help us better understand what kind of mistakes happen, why and where they happen, and in the end the purpose is to build a better archive to guide researchers and professionals around the world.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. always seek the advice for your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Always remember to
- Ask your own doctor for medical advice.
- Names, brands, and dosage may differ between countries.
- When not feeling well, or experiencing side effects always contact your own doctor.
The truth is that when we’re sick, or worried about getting sick, the internet won’t help.
According to Wikipedia, cyberchondria is a mental disorder consisting in the desire to independently make a diagnosis based on the symptoms of diseases described on Internet sites.
Why you can't look for symptoms on the Internet
If diagnoses could be made simply from a textbook or an article on a website, we would all be doctors and treat ourselves. Nothing can replace the experience and knowledge of specially trained people. As in any field, in medicine there are unscrupulous specialists, differences of opinion, inaccurate diagnoses and incorrect test results.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES PLEASE DO NOT USE THE INTERNET TO DIAGNOSE ANY KIND OF HEALTH-RELATED PROBLEMS OR DISEASES!
聡太郎 鈴木 –