Blemisin Liyofilize Powder Iceren Vial 15 Mg
Blemisin 15 Mg, containing Bleomycin Sulfate at a concentration of 15 mg, stands as a potent medicinal ally in the battle against cancer. It assumes the form of lyophilized powder securely ensconced within a vial, ensuring sterility and cytotoxicity, making it suitable for diverse routes of administration.
|Generic Name (Ingredient)||
Bleomycin Sulfate 15 Mg [15, 000 (15X103) Equivalent To Iu]
Assuming your emergency circumstances for this product, visit Urgent Quotation page. Besides, for any pharmaceutical questions, please ask us in the comments section.
Derived from the bacteria Streptomyces verticillus, Bleomycin Sulfate emerges as a formidable antibiotic with chemotherapy prowess. It joins the ranks of antineoplastics, specifically cytotoxic antibiotics, as it engages in the fight against malignancies.
Bleomycin Sulfate takes center stage in the treatment of a multitude of cancers. Its versatility extends to:
- Lymphomas: Hodgkin’s and non-Hodgkin’s lymphomas.
- Testicular Cancer: An effective combatant.
- Gynecological Cancers: Addressing ovarian and cervical cancers.
- Pleural Effusion: A tool to combat effusion recurrence.
- Squamous Cell Cancers: Effective against cancers affecting the mouth, nose, skin, cervix, and external genital area.
- Malignant Melanoma: A key player in skin cancer therapy.
- Other Cancers: A valuable addition to the armamentarium against cancers in the abdominal cavity, lung, and bladder.
It often collaborates with other cancer medications to enhance its efficacy.
Bleomycin Sulfate wields its power by disrupting DNA synthesis, thereby impeding the growth of cancer cells and other rapidly multiplying cells. This unique mechanism positions it as a DNA synthesis inhibitor, vital to the cancer treatment arsenal.
As with any medication, Bleomycin carries the potential for side effects. Common manifestations may include:
- Skin redness
- Dark streaks or discoloration
- Fingernail or toenail changes
- Hair loss
However, vigilance is crucial, as more severe side effects might manifest as:
- Sudden chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- Dry cough
- A light-headed feeling
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Sudden numbness or weakness on one side of the body
- Problems with vision or speech
- Blistering or ulceration in the oral cavity
- Unusual skin hardening
- Swelling, numbness, tingling, or cold sensation in the fingers
This list, though comprehensive, may not encompass all possible side effects. Consultation with a healthcare provider remains paramount.
Blemisin 15m Precautions
Prior to commencing Blemisin treatment, comprehensive communication with a healthcare provider is crucial. Disclose any allergies to Bleomycin or related substances. Special consideration should be given if:
- Lung disease or respiratory issues are present.
- Kidney or liver conditions exist.
- A significant chest infection is recent.
- Substantial reductions in lung, kidney, or heart function are documented.
- Prior radiation therapy to the chest or chest area has occurred.
Blemisin is administered through various routes:
- Injection into muscle or subcutaneous tissue.
- Intravenous infusion.
- Intrapleural injection in cases of pleural effusion.
Preserving the integrity of Blemisin is of utmost importance. Key considerations include:
- Refrigeration at temperatures between 2°C and 8°C (36°F and 46°F).
- Adherence to expiration date guidelines.
- Stability when reconstituted in Sodium Chloride for Injection.
- Concentration-dependent storage duration.
Alternative Cancer Treatments
While Blemisin remains a formidable weapon against cancer, several alternative treatments exist that offer relief from symptoms and complement standard therapies. These options include:
- Acupuncture: Effective in managing chemotherapy-induced nausea.
- Photodynamic Therapy (PDT): Activates drugs to target cancer cells using light.
- Laser Therapy: Focuses laser beams to destroy tumors.
- Immunotherapy: Empowers the immune system to combat cancer.
- Targeted Therapy: Blocks specific molecules involved in cancer growth.
- Hormone Therapy: Alters hormone levels to treat hormone-sensitive cancers.
- Mind-Body Methods: Stress-reduction techniques like meditation and yoga.
- Biologically-Based Practices: Using natural substances like herbs and vitamins.
- Massage and Reiki: Manipulating tissues and energy healing for symptom relief.
- Traditional Medical Systems: Incorporating practices from diverse cultures.
It is essential to remember that these treatments complement rather than replace standard therapies. Consultation with a healthcare provider ensures a balanced approach.
Blemisin 15 Mg (Bleomycin Sulfate) assumes a pivotal role in the spectrum of cancer management. Its diverse applications, combined with a unique mechanism of action, make it a valuable asset in the fight against malignancies. Vigilance for side effects, adherence to precautions, and careful administration amplify its efficacy. Moreover, alternative treatments provide additional avenues for symptom relief and holistic care, underlining the importance of a multidisciplinary approach in the battle against cancer.
At a glance
|Product||Blemisin 15 Mg (Bleomycin Sulfate)|
|Active Ingredient||Bleomycin Sulfate (15 mg)|
|Composition||Lyophilized powder in a vial|
|Dosage Form||Intravenous, Intramuscular, Intra-arterial, Intrapleural, Intraperitoneal, Tumor Injection|
|Indications||Chemotherapy for various cancers|
|Mechanism of Action||DNA synthesis inhibitor|
Use the form below to report an error
Please answer the questions as thoroughly and accurately as possible. Your answers will help us better understand what kind of mistakes happen, why and where they happen, and in the end the purpose is to build a better archive to guide researchers and professionals around the world.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. always seek the advice for your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Always remember to
- Ask your own doctor for medical advice.
- Names, brands, and dosage may differ between countries.
- When not feeling well, or experiencing side effects always contact your own doctor.
The truth is that when we’re sick, or worried about getting sick, the internet won’t help.
According to Wikipedia, cyberchondria is a mental disorder consisting in the desire to independently make a diagnosis based on the symptoms of diseases described on Internet sites.
Why you can't look for symptoms on the Internet
If diagnoses could be made simply from a textbook or an article on a website, we would all be doctors and treat ourselves. Nothing can replace the experience and knowledge of specially trained people. As in any field, in medicine there are unscrupulous specialists, differences of opinion, inaccurate diagnoses and incorrect test results.