Terkur Cream is a pharmaceutical product that finds common use in Turkey. This cream contains Aluminum Hydroxychloride at a concentration of 190 Mg per 1 gram. The active ingredient, Aluminum Hydroxychloride, is renowned for its therapeutic effects.
|Generic Name (Ingredient)||
In 1 G Cream; Aluminum Hydroxychloride 190 Mg
Assuming your emergency circumstances for this product, visit Urgent Quotation page. Besides, for any pharmaceutical questions, please ask us in the comments section.
Terkur Cream is meticulously formulated as a 30-gram cream, with Aluminum Hydroxychloride serving as the primary active ingredient, constituting 19% of the cream’s composition. Aluminum Hydroxychloride is acclaimed for its astringent properties, making it effective in addressing conditions such as excessive sweating or hyperhidrosis.
|Aluminum Hydroxychloride||190 mg per 1 gram of cream|
Manufacturer and Distribution
This cream is both manufactured and distributed by PharmaTurca, a reputable pharmaceutical warehouse and wholesaler based in Turkey. Accessibility to the product extends to various online platforms, including international distribution channels.
Usage and Application
Terkur Cream primarily serves as a remedy for conditions characterized by excessive sweating, notably hyperhidrosis and intertrigo. The cream should be applied topically to the areas affected by these conditions. Nevertheless, it is strongly advised to heed the guidance of a healthcare professional for precise instructions on the correct application of the cream.
|Initial||Apply a thin layer to affected area for 3-4 consecutive days before bedtime||3-4 days|
|Maintenance||Apply twice per week at night only||Ongoing as needed|
Like all medications, Terkur Cream has the potential to induce side effects, although not everyone may experience them. Regrettably, specific information regarding the side effects of Terkur Cream is not readily available. Therefore, it is prudent to consult a healthcare professional who can provide tailored guidance based on an individual’s specific circumstances. They will offer the most accurate and personalized advice. In the event of any adverse reactions, discontinue the cream’s use and promptly seek medical attention.
Terkur Cream Benefits
Terkur Cream, featuring the active ingredient Aluminum Hydroxychloride, serves as a potent antiperspirant. Here are some of the notable benefits of Terkur Cream:
- Control of Excessive Sweating (Hyperhidrosis): Terkur Cream is primarily employed to manage excessive sweating, commonly referred to as hyperhidrosis. It achieves this by reducing the activity of sweat glands and also by minimizing sweat gland size.
- Prevention of Unpleasant Odors: Beyond controlling sweating, the cream plays a vital role in preventing unpleasant odors. It accomplishes this by obstructing sweat ducts, significantly reducing the volume of sweat reaching the skin’s surface.
- Versatile Application: Terkur Cream is typically applied to areas such as the underarms, soles of the feet, and neck to curtail sweating, thus creating an environment less conducive to bacterial growth.
- Skin Tolerance: New-generation antiperspirants, including those containing Aluminum Hydroxychloride like Terkur Cream, are better tolerated by the skin and are less likely to cause irritation or issues such as razor burn.
Please be aware that while Terkur Cream offers these benefits, it is always prudent to consult with a healthcare professional before embarking on any new medication or treatment. They can provide the most accurate and personalized guidance based on individual circumstances.
Consider the following precautions when using Terkur Cream:
- Adherence to Medical Guidance: It is advisable to closely adhere to the usage instructions for Terkur Cream as provided by your healthcare professional.
- Application Protocol: The cream should be applied as a thin layer to the affected area for 3-4 consecutive days before bedtime. Following this initial period, it should be applied only twice a week at night.
- Proper Cleaning: The area where the cream is applied should be cleaned within 24 hours of application.
- Avoid Excessive Use: Overusing the cream may result in skin dryness, thus it is essential to follow the recommended instructions.
- Pregnancy and Lactation: Pregnant and lactating individuals should use Terkur Cream under the supervision of a healthcare professional.
- Age Limit: Individuals under the age of 12 should utilize the cream under the guidance of a healthcare professional.
- Identify the Cause of Sweating: Those facing issues with excessive sweating should first identify the underlying cause before initiating treatment.
Please note that these precautions are based on the available online resources, and it is always advisable to consult a healthcare professional for any medical guidance or concerns.
In conclusion, Terkur Cream emerges as a beacon of hope for those grappling with excessive sweating and intertrigo. Its Aluminum Hydroxychloride composition, combined with the expert touch of PharmaTurca, culminates in a pharmaceutical product of distinction. As individuals traverse the landscape of their healthcare journeys, the role of healthcare professionals remains pivotal, steering them toward informed decisions, optimal well-being, and the promise of relief from their medical concerns.
Use the form below to report an error
Please answer the questions as thoroughly and accurately as possible. Your answers will help us better understand what kind of mistakes happen, why and where they happen, and in the end the purpose is to build a better archive to guide researchers and professionals around the world.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. always seek the advice for your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Always remember to
- Ask your own doctor for medical advice.
- Names, brands, and dosage may differ between countries.
- When not feeling well, or experiencing side effects always contact your own doctor.
The truth is that when we’re sick, or worried about getting sick, the internet won’t help.
According to Wikipedia, cyberchondria is a mental disorder consisting in the desire to independently make a diagnosis based on the symptoms of diseases described on Internet sites.
Why you can't look for symptoms on the Internet
If diagnoses could be made simply from a textbook or an article on a website, we would all be doctors and treat ourselves. Nothing can replace the experience and knowledge of specially trained people. As in any field, in medicine there are unscrupulous specialists, differences of opinion, inaccurate diagnoses and incorrect test results.