Sarilen Plus Film Tablet 50 Mg/12.5Mg
Sarilen Plus Film Tablet 50 Mg/12.5Mg stands as a pharmaceutical wonder crafted by Ali Raif in Turkey. This illuminating article navigates the depths of this medication, delving into its composition, usage, side effects, precautions, and the essential aspects of its medicinal efficacy.
|Generic Name (Ingredient)||
Losartan Potassium 50 Mg, Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5 Mg Each Tablet Contains 4.24 Mg Of Potassium.
Assuming your emergency circumstances for this product, visit Urgent Quotation page. Besides, for any pharmaceutical questions, please ask us in the comments section.
Sarilen Plus Ingredients
Each tablet of Sarilen Plus Film Tablet 50 Mg/12.5Mg houses the following potent components:
- Losartan Potassium 50 Mg: Losartan, renowned for its efficacy in managing high blood pressure, extends its therapeutic reach to address diabetic kidney disease, heart failure, and left ventricular enlargement.
- Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5 Mg: This diuretic medication, a stalwart in the battle against high blood pressure and fluid retention-induced swelling, finds additional utility in managing conditions like diabetes insipidus and renal tubular acidosis. Moreover, it aids in reducing the risk of kidney stones in individuals with heightened urinary calcium levels.
Additionally, each tablet generously contributes 4.24 Mg of Potassium to the medicinal ensemble.
|Losartan Potassium 50 Mg||50 Mg|
|Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5 Mg||12.5 Mg|
The judicious utilization of Sarilen Plus Film Tablet 50 Mg/12.5Mg necessitates precise adherence to the guidance of a healthcare professional. The dosage is meticulously tailored to accommodate the nuances of the patient’s condition and their individual response to the medication.
While embracing the therapeutic embrace of Sarilen Plus, one may encounter certain side effects, which can encompass:
- Stomach pain
- Back pain
- Dizziness, with accompanying sensations of fatigue
- Skin rash
- A runny or stuffy nose, often accompanied by a sore throat
- A dry cough
- A feeling of impending faintness
- Discomfort or burning during urination
- Pallid complexion, accompanied by light-headedness, breathlessness, a racing heart rate, difficulties in concentration
- Wheezing and chest pain
- Drowsiness, confusion, mood fluctuations, amplified thirst, diminished appetite, nausea, and vomiting
It is imperative to bear in mind that this enumeration does not constitute an exhaustive catalogue of possible side effects. If you experience side effects that are severe or persist over time, immediate medical attention is strongly recommended. Always consult your healthcare provider for personalized advice on managing these effects.
Prior to commencing the journey with Sarilen Plus Film Tablet 50 Mg/12.5Mg, it is imperative to engage in a comprehensive discussion regarding one’s medical history with the attending healthcare provider. Special attention should be directed towards any prior kidney or liver issues. Additionally, individuals who are either pregnant or breastfeeding should illuminate this aspect of their medical history.
Onset and Duration
The onset of action for Sarilen Plus, armed with Losartan and Hydrochlorothiazide, manifests variably. Factors that influence this temporal unfolding include the intricacies of individual metabolism, the specific condition under treatment, and any concurrent medications.
Notably, Losartan, one of the cardinal constituents of Sarilen Plus, administers a potent inhibition of systolic and diastolic pressor responses to angiotensin II infusions. At its zenith, Losartan potassium 100 mg curtails these responses by a remarkable 85%. Approximately 24 hours post-administration, following both single and multiple-dose regimens, inhibition ranges from 26% to 39%.
It is imperative to underscore that while the medication initiates its therapeutic mission within hours of ingestion, the full spectrum of its benefits may only be discernible after several weeks of consistent use. For precise insights into the dynamics of Sarilen Plus, a direct dialogue with the healthcare provider is paramount, aligning the information with the patient’s unique circumstances.
The permissibility of medication during pregnancy traverses a multifaceted terrain, hinging on a constellation of variables. These include the specific medication, its dosage, the duration of administration, and the stage of pregnancy.
In the context of Sarilen Plus, amalgamating Losartan and Hydrochlorothiazide, an intricate narrative unfolds. Notably, Losartan bears the classification of a Pregnancy Category D medication by the FDA, signifying the presence of affirmative evidence pointing toward fetal risk based on investigational data or human studies. However, this potential risk is offset by conceivable benefits that warrant the medication’s use during pregnancy.
Conversely, Hydrochlorothiazide secures a Pregnancy Category B classification from the FDA, underlining a lack of demonstrable fetal risk in animal studies and the absence of substantial, controlled human trials.
Nonetheless, the complexity of pregnancy resists facile categorization, demanding a nuanced assessment of the severity of the condition under treatment and the nuances of the patient’s healthcare landscape. Thus, it is an absolute imperative to engage in a comprehensive dialogue with the healthcare provider prior to embarking on any medication during pregnancy.
Sarilen Plus Film Tablet 50 Mg/12.5Mg, sheathed in the medicinal armamentarium of Losartan and Hydrochlorothiazide, unfurls an array of advantages:
- Blood Pressure Control: Sarilen Plus emerges as a stalwart guardian against the ravages of high blood pressure, a condition laden with potential health complications. By orchestrating a symphony of physiological responses, it quells the tumultuous waves of hypertension, thereby mitigating risks that include heart disease and stroke.
- Enhanced Hemodynamic Harmony: The presence of Losartan in Sarilen Plus is marked by its remarkable ability to prevent blood vessels from succumbing to the throes of constriction. The consequence is not merely a reduction in blood pressure but an overall enhancement in blood flow.
- Fluid Dynamics Mastery: Hydrochlorothiazide, a prominent diuretic, graces Sarilen Plus. It functions as a “water pill,” averting the excessive absorption of salt within the body’s dominion, thereby staving off the specter of fluid retention. This facet of the medication proves especially advantageous for individuals ensnared by conditions like heart failure, where fluid accumulation is a formidable foe.
- Sentinel Against Stroke: Beyond the realm of high blood pressure, Sarilen Plus extends its protective canopy, shielding certain individuals with heart disease from the looming threat of stroke.
It is paramount to underscore that while Sarilen Plus heralds these benefits, its deployment must be exclusively orchestrated under the aegis of a healthcare provider. Therefore, a direct communion with a physician or pharmacist is not merely recommended but indispensable.
As one embarks on the path with Sarilen Plus Film Tablet 50 Mg/12.5Mg, several considerations merit careful contemplation:
- Medical Chronicle: Prior to embarking on the therapeutic journey with Sarilen Plus, an intimate dialogue with the healthcare provider is essential. This exchange should encompass the entirety of one’s medical history, casting particular light on any antecedents of kidney or liver afflictions, as these facets may profoundly influence the medication’s efficacy.
- Allergic Aversions: If one bears any known allergies to the active components of Sarilen Plus, namely Losartan and Hydrochlorothiazide, or any other medications, it is vital to apprise the healthcare provider of these allergies before embarking on the medicinal course.
- Pregnancy and Nursing: As is the case with any medication, the administration of Sarilen Plus during pregnancy or lactation should be contemplated judiciously. The decision to proceed should be guided by a nuanced assessment of potential benefits against potential risks, a process that invariably demands the counsel of a healthcare provider.
- The Overdose Contingency: In the unlikely event of an overdose, the prudent course of action encompasses the immediate discontinuation of Sarilen Plus therapy, followed by vigilant monitoring of the patient. In some cases, measures may include the induction of emesis if the ingestion is recent, alongside interventions aimed at addressing dehydration, electrolyte imbalances, hepatic coma, and hypotension.
The tapestry of healthcare is interwoven with complexity, demanding a resolute commitment to precision and personalized care. Thus, the sanctuary of Sarilen Plus can be unlocked only through the discerning guidance of a healthcare provider, rendering the therapeutic journey a voyage toward optimal well-being.
Use the form below to report an error
Please answer the questions as thoroughly and accurately as possible. Your answers will help us better understand what kind of mistakes happen, why and where they happen, and in the end the purpose is to build a better archive to guide researchers and professionals around the world.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. always seek the advice for your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Always remember to
- Ask your own doctor for medical advice.
- Names, brands, and dosage may differ between countries.
- When not feeling well, or experiencing side effects always contact your own doctor.
The truth is that when we’re sick, or worried about getting sick, the internet won’t help.
According to Wikipedia, cyberchondria is a mental disorder consisting in the desire to independently make a diagnosis based on the symptoms of diseases described on Internet sites.
Why you can't look for symptoms on the Internet
If diagnoses could be made simply from a textbook or an article on a website, we would all be doctors and treat ourselves. Nothing can replace the experience and knowledge of specially trained people. As in any field, in medicine there are unscrupulous specialists, differences of opinion, inaccurate diagnoses and incorrect test results.