Pers-Mant Gel, a pharmaceutical gem in the realm of dermatology, takes the spotlight as a topical antifungal medication renowned for its multifaceted applications. This comprehensive overview delves into its composition, uses, benefits, and precautions, shedding light on its role as a remedy against fungal infections and excessive sweating.
|Generic Name (Ingredient)||
In 1 G Gel: Miconazole 20 Mg (2%), Aluminum Hydroxychloride 190 Mg (19%).
Assuming your emergency circumstances for this product, visit Urgent Quotation page. Besides, for any pharmaceutical questions, please ask us in the comments section.
Miconazole and Aluminium Hydroxychloride
The heart of Pers-Mant Gel beats with the synergy of Miconazole and Aluminium Hydroxychloride, two key players in the battle against fungal infections. Each gram of this therapeutic gel harbors 20 mg of Miconazole and 190 mg of Aluminium Hydrochloride, offering a formidable defense against various fungal adversaries1,2.
Uses and Indications
Pers-Mant Gel proves its mettle in treating a spectrum of fungal infections, including:
- Tinea Capitis (Ringworm of the Scalp)
- Tinea Pedis (Athlete’s Foot)
- Tinea Corporis (Ringworm of the Body)
- Pitriyasis Versicolor and Seborrheic Dermatitis
These fungal conditions often manifest on the scalp, face, trunk, and creased areas1,2.
Beyond its antifungal prowess, Pers-Mant Gel extends its healing touch to combat excessive sweating, a condition known as hyperhidrosis. Specifically targeting the armpits, feet, and hands, it stands as a sentinel against the microbial activity that generates odor. Additionally, it proves effective in addressing secondary infections in skin folds due to excessive sweating, superficial inflammations in creased body areas (intertrigo), and the prevention of fluid-filled blisters that may arise during physical activity1,2.
In the quest for therapeutic efficacy, convenience is often a key factor. Pers-Mant Gel embraces this principle with its packaging. Encased in user-friendly plastic bottles, each containing 30g of the gel, it is not only portable but also easy to apply. The gel itself possesses a colorless hue and a distinctive aroma, and its consistency remains homogeneous1,2.
The journey of therapeutic relief is not devoid of potential side effects. Here is a compass to navigate the possibilities:
Common Side Effects
- Mild Stinging or Burning: A mild stinging or burning sensation upon application of the gel is reported by some users1.
- Itching or Tingly Feeling: The gel may incite itching or a tingling sensation on the skin1.
- Skin Dryness, Peeling, or Flaking: Common side effects shared with many topical medications, including Pers-Mant Gel1.
- Redness or Other Irritation: Some users may experience redness or skin irritation1.
Less Common Side Effects
- Decreased Sense of Taste: A diminished sense of taste has been reported by some users2.
- Unusual or Unpleasant Taste: This may occur if the gel comes into contact with the mouth2.
- Mild Pain or Discomfort in the Mouth or Tongue: A less common side effect, potentially arising from contact with the mouth2.
- Cough, Dry Mouth: These less common side effects are reported by some users2.
- Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea: Gastrointestinal symptoms are listed as less common side effects2.
- Headache: Headaches may manifest as a side effect in some users2.
- Tired Feeling: A less common side effect noted by some users2.
It is crucial to note that this list is not exhaustive, and individual responses can vary. In the presence of severe side effects or allergic reactions, the discontinuation of product use and immediate medical attention is advised. For any new medication, consultation with a healthcare professional is indispensable1,2.
The timeline for Pers-Mant Gel to unveil its therapeutic effects is contingent on the individual and the gravity of the condition under treatment. Generally, topical antifungal treatments, including Pers-Mant Gel, may begin to demonstrate results within a few days.
However, it’s vital to adhere to the prescribed duration of use, even if symptoms ameliorate before completion. This step ensures the total eradication of the infection and shields against recurrence. In cases where there’s no improvement or symptoms worsen after a few weeks, consulting a healthcare provider is strongly recommended. Always prioritize professional guidance for medical advice2.
Prescription or Over-the-Counter?
The accessibility of Pers-Mant Gel, whether as an over-the-counter (OTC) product or a prescription medication, fluctuates according to regional healthcare regulations. Some countries may permit certain medications to be acquired without a prescription, while others may demand a healthcare provider’s authorization for the same product1,2.
It is imperative to underscore that even in cases where a medication is available OTC, the counsel of a healthcare professional should precede its initiation. Such consultation is vital to ascertain its safety and suitability for the specific health condition of the individual1,2.
For precise and updated information, it is advisable to consult with local pharmacies or healthcare providers. They are equipped to provide the latest insights regarding the availability of Pers-Mant Gel within your locality1,2.
Pers-Mant Gel Benefits
Pers-Mant Gel unfolds a spectrum of benefits, thanks to its distinctive formulation and active components:
At its core, Pers-Mant Gel champions antifungal properties that combat a diverse array of fungal infections. These include Tinea Capitis, Tinea Pedis, Tinea Corporis, Pitriyasis Versicolor, and Seborrheic Dermatitis, conditions often manifesting in regions such as the scalp, face, trunk, and creased areas1,2.
Beyond its antifungal prowess, Pers-Mant Gel embraces the role of an antiperspirant. In particular, it battles hyperhidrosis by targeting areas prone to excessive sweating, namely the armpits, feet, and hands. By curbing the activity of microorganisms in these regions, it effectively tackles the generation of odor1,2.
Resolution of Secondary Infections
Pers-Mant Gel possesses the capacity to combat secondary infections frequently found in skin folds due to excessive sweating. It also lends its therapeutic touch to address superficial inflammations in the body’s creased regions (intertrigo) and serves as a guardian against fluid-filled blisters that may arise during physical activity1,2.
When navigating the path of Pers-Mant Gel, the following precautions stand as beacons of safety and efficacy:
- Avoid Contact with Eyes, Nose, or Mouth: Prevent the gel from coming into contact with the eyes, nose, or mouth1. In the event of accidental contact, thorough rinsing with water is advised.
- Clothing Considerations: Opt for loose-fitting, natural fiber clothing that facilitates air circulation during treatment1.
- Application Area: Prior to application, ensure the targeted area is completely dry2.
- Storage: Safeguard the gel from children and maintain storage at temperatures below 25°C2.
- Consultation with Healthcare Provider: Prior to embarking on any new medication journey, consultation with a healthcare provider is a non-negotiable step. Their insights are invaluable in aligning the medication with the individual’s specific health condition and needs.
It is pivotal to adhere to the instructions provided by healthcare providers or those enclosed in the package insert. For any inquiries or concerns regarding Pers-Mant Gel’s utilization, individuals are encouraged to reach out to healthcare professionals for guidance.
Pers-Mant Gel, a versatile guardian in the battle against fungal infections and excessive sweating, unveils its multifaceted potential. Rooted in the synergy of Miconazole and Aluminium Hydroxychloride, it ushers in relief and resilience. Its journey, though marked by potential side effects, is guided by the hand of medical professionals. In an ever-evolving healthcare landscape, Pers-Mant Gel stands as a testament to the power of science in alleviating discomfort and preserving well-being.
Table: Key Details of Pers-Mant Gel
|Active Ingredients||Miconazole (20 mg) and Aluminium Hydroxychloride (190 mg)|
|Manufacturer||Orva İlaç Sanayi ve Tic. A.Ş. (Turkey)|
|Uses||Fungal infection treatment, antiperspirant, secondary infection resolution|
|Packaging||Plastic bottles containing 30g of gel|
|Precautions||Avoid contact with sensitive areas, proper clothing, dry application, proper storage|
|Accessibility||Varies by country; consult a healthcare provider|
|Benefits||Antifungal properties, antiperspirant efficacy, treatment of secondary infections|
Use the form below to report an error
Please answer the questions as thoroughly and accurately as possible. Your answers will help us better understand what kind of mistakes happen, why and where they happen, and in the end the purpose is to build a better archive to guide researchers and professionals around the world.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. always seek the advice for your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Always remember to
- Ask your own doctor for medical advice.
- Names, brands, and dosage may differ between countries.
- When not feeling well, or experiencing side effects always contact your own doctor.
The truth is that when we’re sick, or worried about getting sick, the internet won’t help.
According to Wikipedia, cyberchondria is a mental disorder consisting in the desire to independently make a diagnosis based on the symptoms of diseases described on Internet sites.
Why you can't look for symptoms on the Internet
If diagnoses could be made simply from a textbook or an article on a website, we would all be doctors and treat ourselves. Nothing can replace the experience and knowledge of specially trained people. As in any field, in medicine there are unscrupulous specialists, differences of opinion, inaccurate diagnoses and incorrect test results.