Parol Plus Tablet
In the realm of pain management, one medication shines as a beacon of relief – Parol Plus Tablet. This article provides a comprehensive overview of this medication, from its composition to usage, precautions, and benefits. Let’s delve into the world of Parol Plus with a critical eye.
|Generic Name (Ingredient)||
Paracetamol 250 Mg Propyphenazone 150 Mg Caffeine 50 Mg
Assuming your emergency circumstances for this product, visit Urgent Quotation page. Besides, for any pharmaceutical questions, please ask us in the comments section.
Parol Plus is a medication that serves as a trustworthy ally in the battle against mild to moderate pain. Its composition is a careful fusion of three key ingredients: 250 mg of paracetamol, 150 mg of propifenazon, and 50 mg of caffeine. These elements join forces to create a formidable solution to pain-related challenges. The medication is conveniently available in packages containing 30 tablets.
At the heart of Parol Plus lie its active ingredients: paracetamol, propifenazon, and caffeine. Paracetamol and propifenazon wield the dual power of being analgesic (pain-relieving) and antipyretic (fever-reducing). Their combined efforts are central to the medication’s effectiveness. But caffeine, while seemingly modest in quantity, plays a pivotal role by enhancing the analgesic effect, amplifying the medication’s prowess.
The utility of Parol Plus extends to a wide spectrum of pain. It can be the remedy of choice for conditions such as:
- Migraine: Easing the throbbing pain and discomfort associated with migraines.
- Toothache: Offering respite from the persistent agony of dental issues.
- Menstrual Cramps: Bringing comfort during uncomfortable times.
- Neuralgia: Aiding in the relief of nerve pain.
- Mild Rheumatic Pain: Easing the discomfort of mild rheumatic conditions.
- Muscle and Joint Pain: Providing solace to those grappling with muscular and joint discomfort.
Beyond its impressive analgesic properties, Parol Plus also extends its support to fever reduction, an indispensable aspect of treating infections and various medical conditions.
Precautions to Embrace
While Parol Plus holds the promise of relief, it does come with its share of precautions. The wise patient considers:
- Alcohol Consumption: Avoiding the companionship of alcohol while on Parol Plus.
- Children with Infections: Refraining from administering it to children battling infections like flu, chickenpox, or viral conditions.
- Caffeinated Beverages: Practicing moderation in the consumption of caffeinated beverages while using Parol Plus.
- Injury or Bruising: Recognizing the potential for reduced platelet counts and steering clear of activities that may lead to injury or bruising.
In all circumstances, it’s prudent to engage in a thorough consultation with a healthcare professional before embarking on the Parol Plus journey.
Frequency of Use
The recommended adult dosage suggests the intake of 1-2 tablets every 4-6 hours. However, an upper limit of 8 tablets daily should never be breached. It’s essential to recognize that Parol Plus is not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
Parol Plus, like its pharmaceutical counterparts, has the potential to usher in side effects, albeit infrequently. These side effects may encompass:
- Nausea and Vomiting: Some individuals may experience mild stomach upset.
- Stomach Pain: Occasional stomach discomfort may manifest.
- Dizziness: A common side effect, as seen with many medications.
- Nervousness: Some individuals may report heightened jitteriness or anxiety.
- Sleeplessness: The caffeine content in Parol Plus can interfere with sleep patterns for some users.
- Palpitations: Referring to a rapid, strong, or irregular heartbeat.
- Allergic Reactions: In rare cases, symptoms like hives, difficulty in breathing, or facial swelling may occur.
- Additional Side Effects: Dry mouth, tremors, insomnia, delayed ejaculation, decreased libido, headache, weakness, diaphoresis, gastrointestinal intolerance, and drowsiness have also been reported.
Should any of these side effects or any other unusual symptoms emerge after taking Parol Plus, seeking immediate medical attention is the prudent course of action. A consultation with a healthcare professional prior to initiating any new medication is always recommended.
Onset of Action
Parol Plus exerts its therapeutic influence by reaching its maximum concentration in the bloodstream roughly 15 minutes post-ingestion. This is the juncture at which the medication typically commences its pain-relieving effect. It is important to note that individual experiences may display variation, underscoring the significance of consulting with a healthcare professional for personalized guidance.
Interactions with Food and Drinks
To date, no specific foods or drinks have been reported to interact with Parol Plus. Nonetheless, the wise approach is to adhere to the medication’s directions as provided by a healthcare professional. Additionally, it’s vital to exercise caution when combining medication with alcohol, as it is a general rule that applies to most pharmaceuticals.
Parol Plus Tablet Benefits
In summarizing the merits of Parol Plus Tablet, several noteworthy advantages come to the fore:
- Pain Relief: Parol Plus stands as a reliable solution for alleviating mild to moderate pain, extending its support to conditions such as migraines, toothaches, menstrual cramps, neuralgia, mild rheumatic pain, and muscle and joint discomfort.
- Fever Reduction: Beyond its pain-relieving properties, Parol Plus plays an instrumental role in mitigating fever, thus assisting in the management of infections and medical conditions.
- Enhanced Effectiveness: The inclusion of caffeine in the formulation elevates the medication’s ability to provide effective pain relief.
It’s imperative to remember that the use of Parol Plus should be carried out in a responsible manner under the guidance of a healthcare professional. Adhering to the recommended dosage instructions is paramount, and vigilance regarding potential side effects is essential.
In conclusion, Parol Plus Tablet is a versatile and valuable tool in the realm of pain management, offering both pain relief and fever reduction. As with any medication, it is crucial to use it judiciously and in alignment with the counsel of a healthcare professional.
|Parameter||Parol Plus Tablet|
|Active Ingredients||Paracetamol, Propifenazon, Caffeine|
|Common Uses||Pain Relief, Fever Reduction|
|Dosage||1-2 tablets every 4-6 hours (max 8 tablets daily)|
|Onset of Action||Approximately 15 minutes|
|Interactions with Food/Drink||No specific interactions reported|
|Benefits||Effective pain relief, enhanced by caffeine, fever reduction|
|Precautions||Avoid alcohol, caution with children, caffeinated beverages, and injury|
|Potential Side Effects||Nausea, stomach pain, dizziness, nervousness, sleeplessness, palpitations, allergic reactions, and more|
Use the form below to report an error
Please answer the questions as thoroughly and accurately as possible. Your answers will help us better understand what kind of mistakes happen, why and where they happen, and in the end the purpose is to build a better archive to guide researchers and professionals around the world.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. always seek the advice for your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Always remember to
- Ask your own doctor for medical advice.
- Names, brands, and dosage may differ between countries.
- When not feeling well, or experiencing side effects always contact your own doctor.
The truth is that when we’re sick, or worried about getting sick, the internet won’t help.
According to Wikipedia, cyberchondria is a mental disorder consisting in the desire to independently make a diagnosis based on the symptoms of diseases described on Internet sites.
Why you can't look for symptoms on the Internet
If diagnoses could be made simply from a textbook or an article on a website, we would all be doctors and treat ourselves. Nothing can replace the experience and knowledge of specially trained people. As in any field, in medicine there are unscrupulous specialists, differences of opinion, inaccurate diagnoses and incorrect test results.