Ofnol Fresh Sterile Oftalmik Solution
In this comprehensive guide, we explore Ofnol Fresh Sterile Oftalmik Solution, a medicinal product available in Turkey. This article covers essential aspects of Ofnol Fresh, including its active ingredients, classification, pricing, availability, packaging, identification, side effects, and precautions for usage. Our aim is to provide valuable insights into this product for both healthcare professionals and the general public.
|Generic Name (Ingredient)||
Olopatadine Hydrochloride (Equivalent To 1 Mg Olopatadine) 1.11 Mg / Ml Sodium Hyaluronate 1.50 Mg / Ml
Assuming your emergency circumstances for this product, visit Urgent Quotation page. Besides, for any pharmaceutical questions, please ask us in the comments section.
Ofnol Fresh Sterile Oftalmik Solution combines two active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) that contribute to its therapeutic effects:
- Olopatadine Hydrochloride: Olopatadine is a potent selective antiallergic/antihistaminic agent known for its multifaceted mechanisms of action.
- Hyaluronate Sodium: Hyaluronate Sodium adds to the solution’s efficacy.
In the anatomical therapeutic chemical (ATC) classification system, Ofnol Fresh Sterile Oftalmik Solution falls under the following category:
- ATC Code: S01GX09
- Group Title: Olopatadine
- Classification: Sensory organs → Ophthalmologicals → Decongestants and antiallergics → Other antiallergics
Ofnol Fresh Sterile Oftalmik Solution is conveniently packaged in a 5 ml bottle.
In Turkey, this medicinal product is identified by the code 8699514610205, assigned by the İlaç ve Tıbbi Cihaz Kurumu.
While specific side effects for Ofnol Fresh Sterile Oftalmik Solution are not listed in our search results, it’s important to note that its active ingredient, Olopatadine, is an antihistamine. Therefore, potential side effects of ophthalmic solutions containing Olopatadine may include:
Common Side Effects
- Eye irritation
- Ocular discomfort
- Burning or stinging sensation in the eye
- Excessive tearing
- Eye pain
- Redness, irritation, or itching of the eye or eyelid
- Increased sensitivity to light
- Sensation of a foreign object in the eye
Serious Side Effects (Rare)
In rare instances, serious side effects may occur, such as:
- Severe burning, stinging, or irritation after using the solution
- Eye pain
- Eye swelling, redness, severe discomfort, crusting, or drainage (which may indicate infection)
- Severe skin reactions, including fever, sore throat, swelling in the face or tongue, burning in the eyes, skin pain followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body), blistering, and peeling.
Please consult with a healthcare provider for personalized medical advice regarding potential side effects.
Precautions for Using Ofnol Fresh Sterile Oftalmik Solution
General precautions for using Ofnol Fresh Sterile Oftalmik Solution include:
- Follow your doctor’s or pharmacist’s instructions precisely.
- This solution is for external use only.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before using the drops.
- Follow the recommended method for applying the solution.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use the medicine after the expiry date.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
In conclusion, Ofnol Fresh Sterile Oftalmik Solution, with its active ingredients Olopatadine Hydrochloride and Hyaluronate Sodium, offers a therapeutic option for various ocular conditions. Its classification, pricing, packaging, and identification details are crucial for healthcare professionals and consumers alike. While specific side effects are not detailed here, it’s essential to exercise caution and follow application and storage precautions. Always consult with a healthcare provider for personalized medical advice concerning Ofnol Fresh Sterile Oftalmik Solution
Use the form below to report an error
Please answer the questions as thoroughly and accurately as possible. Your answers will help us better understand what kind of mistakes happen, why and where they happen, and in the end the purpose is to build a better archive to guide researchers and professionals around the world.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. always seek the advice for your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Always remember to
- Ask your own doctor for medical advice.
- Names, brands, and dosage may differ between countries.
- When not feeling well, or experiencing side effects always contact your own doctor.
The truth is that when we’re sick, or worried about getting sick, the internet won’t help.
According to Wikipedia, cyberchondria is a mental disorder consisting in the desire to independently make a diagnosis based on the symptoms of diseases described on Internet sites.
Why you can't look for symptoms on the Internet
If diagnoses could be made simply from a textbook or an article on a website, we would all be doctors and treat ourselves. Nothing can replace the experience and knowledge of specially trained people. As in any field, in medicine there are unscrupulous specialists, differences of opinion, inaccurate diagnoses and incorrect test results.