Lifta Film Tablet 20 Mg
Lifta Film Tablet 20 Mg is a medication designed to address erectile dysfunction in men. This article serves as a detailed resource, providing essential information about its usage, appearance, pricing, side effects, precautions, alternatives, and more.
|Generic Name (Ingredient)||
Each Film Tablet Contains 20 Mg Tadalafil.
Assuming your emergency circumstances for this product, visit Urgent Quotation page. Besides, for any pharmaceutical questions, please ask us in the comments section.
Lifta Film Tablet 20 Mg falls under the category of phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors, a class of medications known for their efficacy in treating erectile dysfunction. The active ingredient in Lifta is Tadalafil.
Appearance and Packaging
Lifta 20 mg is presented as a distinctive dark yellow, almond-shaped film-coated tablet imprinted with the number “20” on one side. It is conveniently available in blister packs of 2, 4, and 8 tablets.
How Lifta Works
The primary purpose of Lifta is to assist men in achieving and maintaining a firm erection necessary for sexual activity. It achieves this by facilitating the relaxation of blood vessels in the penis, allowing for increased blood flow when sexually stimulated. It is crucial to emphasize that the effectiveness of Lifta is contingent upon sexual arousal; it will not function in its absence.
Pricing and Availability
In Turkey, Lifta is exclusively obtainable through pharmacies. The retail prices for Lifta in Turkey are as follows:
- 4-tablet pack: 1036.05 Turkish Lira
- 8-tablet pack: 1775.68 Turkish Lira
Please note that these prices were last updated on July 24, 2023.
Before considering the use of Lifta, certain essential precautions must be acknowledged:
- Lifta does not boost sexual desire; its purpose is solely to facilitate erection.
- It should not be used by women.
- The effects of Lifta may persist for a substantial period, typically 10-12 hours after use.
The market offers various alternatives to Lifta, catering to different needs and preferences. Some of the notable alternatives include Afilta, Cialis, Flynta, Hardcis, Lex, Longivo, Longis, Myesed, Orcafil, Tadlis, and Tork. Nevertheless, it is advisable to consult with a healthcare professional before making any changes to your medication regimen.
As with any medication, Lifta can potentially induce side effects, although not everyone experiences them. The side effects of Lifta are typically mild to moderate and can encompass various categories:
Common Side Effects
The most frequently encountered side effects of Lifta include:
- Dyspepsia (indigestion)
- Back pain
- Myalgia (muscle pain)
- Nasal congestion
- Flushing (redness of the skin)
- Pain in arms or legs
Uncommon Side Effects
Occasional side effects that may affect up to 1 in 100 individuals include:
- Hypersensitivity reactions
- Blurred vision
- Eye pain
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
- Tachycardia (rapid heartbeat)
- Hypotension (low blood pressure)
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Dyspnoea (shortness of breath)
- Epistaxis (nosebleeds)
- Hematospermia (blood in semen)
- Chest pain
Rare Side Effects
Less frequent side effects that may affect up to 1 in 1,000 individuals include:
- Transient amnesia
- Swelling of the eyelids
- Red eyes
- Sudden decrease or loss of hearing
- Urticaria (hives)
- Stevens-Johnson Syndrome (a severe skin reaction)
- Exfoliative dermatitis (skin peeling)
- Prolonged and possibly painful erections
It is crucial to note that this is not an exhaustive list of potential side effects. If you experience any side effects not mentioned here, it is advisable to consult with your healthcare provider. If any side effects become severe or if you notice side effects not listed in this article, please promptly inform your doctor or pharmacist.
While Lifta itself does not have direct evidence linking it to heart attacks, it is vital to recognize that sexual activity can exert additional strain on the heart, especially in individuals with heart disease or other cardiac conditions. Therefore, those with heart-related concerns should have a comprehensive discussion with their healthcare provider before using medications like Lifta.
It is worth mentioning that some studies have identified a potential association between marijuana use and an elevated risk of heart attacks, heart failure, and strokes. If you are using marijuana in conjunction with medications like Lifta, it is crucial to be mindful of these potential risks.
In conclusion, this information is intended to complement the guidance of your healthcare professional and not serve as a substitute. Always consult your healthcare provider before introducing any new medication or altering your current dosage. Adherence to your healthcare provider’s recommendations concerning how and when to take your medication is crucial.
Should you have any concerns regarding the possible side effects of your medication, it is advisable to discuss them with your healthcare provider, who can provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information pertaining to your medication and its potential side effects.
Lifta, enriched with the active ingredient Tadalafil, typically commences its action within approximately one hour. However, the onset of its effects can vary based on individual factors, including metabolism, age, and overall health.
It is essential to underscore that sexual stimulation is a prerequisite for Lifta to produce the desired results. If you possess specific inquiries or apprehensions regarding this medication, the optimal course of action is to seek counsel from a healthcare professional. They are equipped to provide you with the most precise and tailored guidance based on your medical history and prevailing circumstances.
Benefits of Lifta Film Tablet 20 Mg
Lifta Film Tablet 20 Mg, incorporating the active component Tadalafil, primarily serves as an indispensable solution for erectile dysfunction in men. Some of its advantages include:
- Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction: It is primarily designated to address erectile dysfunction, a condition marked by the inability to attain or sustain an erection sufficient for sexual activity.
- Enhanced Blood Circulation: Lifta operates by augmenting blood flow to the penis. This is accomplished by facilitating the relaxation of blood vessels in the penile region, enabling increased blood circulation when sexually aroused.
- Prolonged Effectiveness: The effects are known to persist for up to 10-12 hours, ensuring flexibility for sexual activity.
Crucially, Lifta does not augment sexual desire and necessitates sexual stimulation for its functionality. It is imperative to engage in a conversation with a healthcare professional prior to initiating or modifying any medication regimen.
Before embarking on the utilization of Lifta, several key precautions necessitate acknowledgment:
- Prerequisite of Sexual Stimulation: It operates by promoting the relaxation of blood vessels in the penis, enabling blood flow when sexually aroused. It is essential to comprehend that Lifta’s efficacy hinges on sexual stimulation and remains inactive in its absence.
- Inapplicability to Women: It is explicitly formulated for use by men and is not intended for women.
- Cardiac Considerations: Sexual activity can exert additional stress on the heart, particularly in individuals afflicted by heart disease or related conditions. If you harbor concerns about cardiac matters and are contemplating the use of medications such as Lifta, it is imperative to engage in a comprehensive dialogue with your physician.
- Contraindications: Lifta should not be administered to patients manifesting hypersensitivity to Tadalafil or any other component within the tablet. Furthermore, it is contraindicated in patients receiving organic nitrate medications due to the potential for hypotension.
- Dosage: The recommended dosage for Lifta is 10 mg, to be taken at least 30 minutes prior to sexual activity. In cases where the 10 mg dose proves ineffective, an increase to 20 mg may be considered. It is essential to underscore that it should not be consumed more than once in a day.
- Renal/Liver Impairment: Limited clinical data exists regarding the safety of Lifta in patients grappling with severe renal or liver impairment. Should it be prescribed to these individuals, it necessitates a meticulous evaluation of individual benefit and risk, a task entrusted to the prescribing physician.
|Recommended Dosage||10 mg, to be taken at least 30 minutes prior to sexual activity.|
|Increase in Dosage||In cases where the 10 mg dose proves ineffective, an increase to 20 mg may be considered.|
|Maximum Daily Dosage||It is essential to underscore that it should not be consumed more than once in a day.|
In summary, Lifta Film Tablet 20 Mg emerges as a valuable therapeutic option for individuals contending with erectile dysfunction. Empowered by Tadalafil, it facilitates the attainment of and sustenance of a robust erection, thereby promoting a satisfying sexual experience. Nonetheless, it is imperative to exercise vigilance, adhere to recommended dosage, and store the medication correctly to ensure its optimal performance.
For personalized guidance and insights, it is indispensable to consult with a healthcare professional. In the event of severe side effects or concerns, the swift pursuit of medical attention is advised to safeguard your well-being.
Use the form below to report an error
Please answer the questions as thoroughly and accurately as possible. Your answers will help us better understand what kind of mistakes happen, why and where they happen, and in the end the purpose is to build a better archive to guide researchers and professionals around the world.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. always seek the advice for your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Always remember to
- Ask your own doctor for medical advice.
- Names, brands, and dosage may differ between countries.
- When not feeling well, or experiencing side effects always contact your own doctor.
The truth is that when we’re sick, or worried about getting sick, the internet won’t help.
According to Wikipedia, cyberchondria is a mental disorder consisting in the desire to independently make a diagnosis based on the symptoms of diseases described on Internet sites.
Why you can't look for symptoms on the Internet
If diagnoses could be made simply from a textbook or an article on a website, we would all be doctors and treat ourselves. Nothing can replace the experience and knowledge of specially trained people. As in any field, in medicine there are unscrupulous specialists, differences of opinion, inaccurate diagnoses and incorrect test results.