Gingus Intens Film Tablet
|Generic Name (Ingredient)||
Assuming your emergency circumstances for this product, visit Urgent Quotation page. Besides, for any pharmaceutical questions, please ask us in the comments section.
Gingus Intens Active Ingredient
Delve into the core of Gingus Intens and its active ingredient.
- Active Ingredient: Each film tablet contains 120 mg of standardized dry extract from Ginkgo biloba L. leaves, equivalent to 28.8 mg of Ginkgo flavon glycosides.
Uncover the additional components that contribute to Gingus Intens.
- Auxiliary Substances: Lactose monohydrate, croscarmellose sodium, carmoisine (azorubine).
Understand the diverse range of conditions it is designed to address.
- Gingus Intens is prescribed for the following conditions:
- Mild to moderate Alzheimer’s type dementia
- Vascular dementia and mixed forms of dementia
- Pain-free walking distance improvement in peripheral arterial occlusive disease (Fontaine stage II intermittent claudication)
Dosage and Administration Method
Learn about the appropriate dosage and administration guidelines.
- Recommended Dosage:
- Dementia: 120-240 mg/day
- Peripheral Arterial Occlusive Disease: 160 mg/day
- Vertigo and Tinnitus: 160 mg/day
- Treatment Duration:
- Dementia Syndromes: At least 8 weeks
- Vertigo: Not to exceed 8 weeks
- Tinnitus: At least 12 weeks
- Peripheral Arterial Occlusive Disease: At least 6 weeks
Discover the situations in which Gingus Intens should not be used.
- It is contraindicated in individuals:
- Hypersensitive to Ginkgo biloba or any other ingredients in the composition
- At risk of intracranial hemorrhage
- With coagulation disorders
- During pregnancy
Special Warnings and Precautions
Stay informed about specific warnings and precautions related to Gingus Intens.
- Before commencing Gingus Intens treatment for cerebral indications, ensure the pathological symptoms are not due to other causes requiring specific treatment.
- Frequent dizziness and tinnitus should be assessed by a medical professional.
- In cases of sudden hearing loss or disorder, immediate medical consultation is essential.
Gingus Intens Film Tablet stands as a versatile solution for various health conditions, from dementia to peripheral arterial occlusive disease, vertigo, and tinnitus. However, it’s crucial to heed contraindications, warnings, and recommended dosages to ensure safe and effective usage. Always consult with your healthcare provider for personalized guidance. Your health and well-being deserve the utmost attention and care.
|Packaging||Available in 30 and 60 tablet packs|
|Manufacturer||Drogsan İlaçları San. Ve Tic. A.Ş.|
Use the form below to report an error
Please answer the questions as thoroughly and accurately as possible. Your answers will help us better understand what kind of mistakes happen, why and where they happen, and in the end the purpose is to build a better archive to guide researchers and professionals around the world.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. always seek the advice for your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Always remember to
- Ask your own doctor for medical advice.
- Names, brands, and dosage may differ between countries.
- When not feeling well, or experiencing side effects always contact your own doctor.
The truth is that when we’re sick, or worried about getting sick, the internet won’t help.
According to Wikipedia, cyberchondria is a mental disorder consisting in the desire to independently make a diagnosis based on the symptoms of diseases described on Internet sites.
Why you can't look for symptoms on the Internet
If diagnoses could be made simply from a textbook or an article on a website, we would all be doctors and treat ourselves. Nothing can replace the experience and knowledge of specially trained people. As in any field, in medicine there are unscrupulous specialists, differences of opinion, inaccurate diagnoses and incorrect test results.