Elenatal 2 Capsule Multivitamin, Mineral Ve Omega 3 Iceren Takviye Edici Gida
Expectant mothers require specialized care and nutrition to ensure a healthy pregnancy journey. Elenatal 2 emerges as a potent ally in this endeavor, offering a comprehensive dietary supplement enriched with essential multivitamins, minerals, and Omega-3. In this detailed guide, we unveil the key facets of Elenatal 2, from its composition to recommended usage.
|Generic Name (Ingredient)||
Assuming your emergency circumstances for this product, visit Urgent Quotation page. Besides, for any pharmaceutical questions, please ask us in the comments section.
Elenatal 2: A Vital Overview
Product Name: Elenatal 2 Capsule Multivitamin, Mineral, and Omega-3 Dietary Supplement
Product Form: Capsule
Elenatal 2 encapsulates a treasure trove of vitamins, minerals, and Omega-3. Here’s a breakdown of the vital components packed into each capsule:
- Vitamin A: 771 µg RE (96.4% of the daily reference intake)
- Vitamin D: 5 µg (100% of the daily reference intake)
- Vitamin E: 10 mg α-TE (83.3% of the daily reference intake)
- Vitamin B1: 1.4 mg (127.3% of the daily reference intake)
- Vitamin B2: 1.4 mg (100% of the daily reference intake)
- Vitamin B3: 18 mg NE (112.5% of the daily reference intake)
- Vitamin B5: 6 mg (100% of the daily reference intake)
- Vitamin B6: 1.9 mg (135.7% of the daily reference intake)
- Vitamin B12: 2.6 µg (104% of the daily reference intake)
- Vitamin C: 85 mg (106.3% of the daily reference intake)
- Folic Acid: 400 µg (200% of the daily reference intake)
- Biotin: 30 µg (60% of the daily reference intake)
- Magnesium: 57 mg (15.2% of the daily reference intake)
- Iron: 14 mg (100% of the daily reference intake)
- Copper: 1000 µg (100% of the daily reference intake)
- Iodine: 150 µg (100% of the daily reference intake)
- Zinc: 10 mg (100% of the daily reference intake)
- Selenium: 60 µg (109.1% of the daily reference intake)
Fish Oil Derived:
- Omega-3: 301.95 mg
- DHA: 200 mg
- EPA: 80 mg
Pregnant Women with Essential Nutrition
Elenatal 2 stands as a dedicated dietary supplement meticulously designed for expectant mothers. Its meticulously crafted formula addresses a spectrum of crucial needs during pregnancy:
Folic Acid for Neural Tube Health
Folic acid, a key component of Elenatal 2, plays a pivotal role in preventing neural tube defects in the developing baby. Its inclusion ensures the optimal development of this vital structure.
Iron: Battling Anemia in Expectant Mothers
Iron deficiency anemia is a common concern during pregnancy. Elenatal 2’s iron content acts as a shield, protecting expectant mothers from this condition, thereby enhancing maternal well-being.
Omega-3: Nurturing Baby’s Brain and Eye Development
The Omega-3 fatty acids found in Elenatal 2 serve as building blocks for the baby’s brain and eye development. These essential nutrients provide a strong foundation for the child’s cognitive and visual growth.
To reap the full benefits of Elenatal 2, adhering to the recommended dosage is crucial. Expectant mothers should take one capsule per day with a glass of water. This dosage regimen ensures that you receive the necessary nutrients without exceeding the recommended intake.
Elenatal 2 emerges as a formidable companion for expectant mothers, offering a meticulously crafted blend of essential vitamins, minerals, and Omega-3. Its dedication to maternal and fetal health is unwavering, making it a reliable choice during pregnancy. Remember, it’s always advisable to consult with a healthcare provider before starting any dietary supplement, including Elenatal 2, to ensure a safe and healthy pregnancy journey.
Use the form below to report an error
Please answer the questions as thoroughly and accurately as possible. Your answers will help us better understand what kind of mistakes happen, why and where they happen, and in the end the purpose is to build a better archive to guide researchers and professionals around the world.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. always seek the advice for your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Always remember to
- Ask your own doctor for medical advice.
- Names, brands, and dosage may differ between countries.
- When not feeling well, or experiencing side effects always contact your own doctor.
The truth is that when we’re sick, or worried about getting sick, the internet won’t help.
According to Wikipedia, cyberchondria is a mental disorder consisting in the desire to independently make a diagnosis based on the symptoms of diseases described on Internet sites.
Why you can't look for symptoms on the Internet
If diagnoses could be made simply from a textbook or an article on a website, we would all be doctors and treat ourselves. Nothing can replace the experience and knowledge of specially trained people. As in any field, in medicine there are unscrupulous specialists, differences of opinion, inaccurate diagnoses and incorrect test results.