Dekort I.M./I.V. Injection Solution Iceren Ampul
In the realm of pharmaceutical solutions, Dekort emerges as a pivotal player, harnessing the potent properties of dexamethasone to combat a spectrum of inflammation-related ailments. This comprehensive guide delves into the intricacies, deciphering its composition, applications, contraindications, precautions, and potential side effects.
|Generic Name (Ingredient)||
Each 2 Ml Ampoule Contains 9.26 Mg Dexamethasone 21-Phosphate Disodium Equivalent To 8 Mg Dexamethasone 21-Phosphate.
Assuming your emergency circumstances for this product, visit Urgent Quotation page. Besides, for any pharmaceutical questions, please ask us in the comments section.
Dekort constitutes a corticosteroid medication, housing the invaluable dexamethasone. Encased within 2 ml amber-colored ampoules crafted from Type I glass, each carton proffers a single ampoule of 2 ml, encapsulating the therapeutic potential of this pharmaceutical marvel.
At the heart of Dekort lies dexamethasone 21-phosphate disodium, with each 2 ml ampoule containing a formidable 9.26 mg of this active agent. This equates to 8 mg of dexamethasone 21-phosphate, the very essence of its healing prowess.
Excipients in Dekort
Dekort’s composition extends beyond its active ingredient, encompassing a symphony of excipients. Creatinine, phenol, selit 545, sodium citrate dihydrate, sodium hydroxide, sodium metabisulfite, and water for injection blend seamlessly to enhance the medication’s efficacy and stability.
Dekort’s therapeutic reach extends across a multitude of inflammation-related maladies. Dexamethasone, the driving force behind it, finds utility in the treatment of:
- Allergic disorders
- Endocrine diseases (hormone-related conditions)
- Skin diseases
- Rheumatic diseases
- Ophthalmic diseases (related to the eyes)
- Blood disorders
- Edema-inducing conditions
- Digestive system ailments
- Inflammatory connective tissue disorders
- Nervous system afflictions
- Respiratory disorders
Certain circumstances warrant the avoidance, including:
- Hypersensitivity to dexamethasone or any Dekort excipients
- Systemic infection
- The imminent need for specific vaccines, especially live vaccines such as measles, rubella, mumps, chickenpox, oral polio, yellow fever, and BCG tuberculosis vaccine.
For individuals grappling with specific health conditions or scenarios, exercising prudence when considering Dekort is advisable. This includes individuals with:
- Heart failure
- Recent exposure to chickenpox or measles
- Liver or kidney complications
- High blood pressure or diabetes
- Osteoporosis (bone loss) or muscle weakness
- Gastrointestinal or stomach issues
- Eye disorders, particularly those associated with the herpes virus
- Psychiatric ailments or epilepsy (seizures)
- Elevated eye pressure (glaucoma)
- Myasthenia gravis, a muscle weakness disorder
As with any medication, Dekort may introduce side effects into the equation. Common occurrences include:
- Increased appetite
- Weight gain
- Frequent urination
- Cushing syndrome
- Upper respiratory tract infections
- Abnormal hair growth
However, Dekort’s repertoire of potential side effects extends further:
- Sleep disturbances (insomnia)
- Mood alterations
- Dermatological effects like acne, dry skin, thinning skin, bruising, or discoloration
- Slower wound healing
- Heightened perspiration
- Headaches, dizziness, and a spinning sensation
- Alterations in body fat distribution, notably in the arms, legs, face, neck, breasts, and waist.
Addressing Side Effects
Should you encounter any of these side effects or peculiar symptoms while under Dekort’s care, promptly consulting your healthcare provider is paramount. They possess the expertise to guide you towards the most appropriate course of action.
In the realm of inflammation-based medical interventions, Dekort stands as an invaluable asset. As patients and healthcare providers navigate the intricate landscape of treatment, comprehensive comprehension of its composition, applications, and potential effects fosters informed decisions. By prioritizing vigilance, individuals can harness the curative potential of this medication, paving the way for enhanced health and well-being.
Use the form below to report an error
Please answer the questions as thoroughly and accurately as possible. Your answers will help us better understand what kind of mistakes happen, why and where they happen, and in the end the purpose is to build a better archive to guide researchers and professionals around the world.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. always seek the advice for your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Always remember to
- Ask your own doctor for medical advice.
- Names, brands, and dosage may differ between countries.
- When not feeling well, or experiencing side effects always contact your own doctor.
The truth is that when we’re sick, or worried about getting sick, the internet won’t help.
According to Wikipedia, cyberchondria is a mental disorder consisting in the desire to independently make a diagnosis based on the symptoms of diseases described on Internet sites.
Why you can't look for symptoms on the Internet
If diagnoses could be made simply from a textbook or an article on a website, we would all be doctors and treat ourselves. Nothing can replace the experience and knowledge of specially trained people. As in any field, in medicine there are unscrupulous specialists, differences of opinion, inaccurate diagnoses and incorrect test results.