Cec Efervesan Tablet 1000 Mg
In this comprehensive guide, we unravel the intricacies of Cec Efervesan Tablet 1000 Mg, an antibiotic medication available in the form of effervescent tablets. These tablets contain Cefaclor as the active ingredient, belonging to the esteemed class of second-generation cephalosporins.
|Generic Name (Ingredient)||
Sefaklor Monohidrat 1047, 12 Mg (1000 Mg Sefaklor'A Esdeger)
Assuming your emergency circumstances for this product, visit Urgent Quotation page. Besides, for any pharmaceutical questions, please ask us in the comments section.
Each package of Cec Efervesan Tablet 1000 Mg houses 20 effervescent tablets, each possessing a round and beige to light yellow appearance. This presentation ensures both convenience and efficacy in administration.
Cec Efervesan Tablet 1000 Mg Specifications
|Medication Name||Active Ingredient||Tablet Quantity||Tablet Appearance|
|Cec Efervesan Tablet 1000 Mg||Cefaclor||20 Tablets||Round, Beige to Light Yellow|
Cec Efervesan Tablet 1000 Mg assumes a pivotal role in combating a diverse range of infections caused by Cefaclor-sensitive microorganisms. These encompass:
- Acute Bronchitis
- Acute Exacerbations of Chronic Bronchitis
- Pharyngitis (Throat Inflammation)
- Tonsillitis (Tonsil Inflammation)
- Uncomplicated Lower Urinary Tract Infections
- Skin and Soft Tissue Infections
Such versatility establishes it as a valuable asset in the realm of antibiotic therapeutics.
Dosage and Administration
Ensuring optimal therapeutic outcomes necessitates precision in dosage and administration. The effervescent tablet should be promptly dissolved in a glass of water and consumed. While it can be taken with or without food, its absorption exhibits enhancement when administered alongside a meal.
While Cec Efervesan Tablet 1000 Mg is generally well-tolerated, precautions ensure its safe utilization. Patients with kidney insufficiency or allergies to penicillins or other medications should exercise caution. For individuals who are pregnant or breastfeeding, a prudent step entails consultation with a healthcare provider.
Unveiling the Barcode
The identification of Cec Efervesan Tablet 1000 Mg is facilitated through its distinctive barcode: 86979280201464. This barcode serves as a vital tool in healthcare management, ensuring precise tracking and administration.
Cec Efervesan Side Effects
Despite its generally favorable tolerance profile, Cec Efervesan Tablet 1000 Mg may occasionally present side effects. While these occurrences are infrequent, it’s essential to remain vigilant. Reported side effects encompass:
- Rarely, a decrease in leukocytes, known as Agranulocytosis.
- Patients with asthma and bronchospasm (bronchial narrowing) should consult their healthcare provider before commencing this medication.
- In rare instances, severe skin reactions, such as Stevens-Johnson syndrome and Lyell’s syndrome, have been reported. These conditions are characterized by skin and eye blood vessel involvement, swelling, redness, and the development of fluid-filled skin blisters.
Please be aware that this listing is not exhaustive, and other side effects may emerge. If you encounter unusual symptoms during the course of this medication, prompt consultation with a healthcare provider is advisable. It is crucial to recognize that not all individuals will experience side effects.
The interaction potential of Cec Efervesan Tablet 1000 Mg with other medications warrants consideration. These interactions can alter the effectiveness of drugs or elevate the risk of adverse effects. Categories of drug interactions encompass:
- Drug-Drug Interactions: These interactions occur when a medication interacts with one or more other drugs. This interplay may reduce medication efficacy, elicit unexpected side effects, or escalate the blood levels and potential toxicity of specific drugs.
- Drug-Food/Beverage Interactions: Certain medications are susceptible to interaction with foods or beverages. For example, grapefruit juice can influence liver enzyme levels responsible for drug metabolism, leading to heightened drug concentrations and potential toxicity.
- Drug-Condition Interactions: Underlying medical conditions can also influence medication interactions, accentuating the need for cautious medication selection.
While specific information regarding drug interactions for Cec Efervesan Tablet 1000 Mg is currently unavailable, it is prudent to apprise your healthcare provider of all treatments, including over-the-counter medications, supplements, and herbal preparations, to ensure the safety and efficacy of your medication regimen.
The compatibility of Cec Efervesan Tablet 1000 Mg with pregnancy introduces multifaceted considerations. The assessment encompasses the specific medications involved, pregnancy stage, and the maternal health profile. Medications inevitably entail varying degrees of risk during pregnancy, with the potential benefits often outweighing associated risks in specific scenarios.
The cardinal rule prevails: engage in consultation with a healthcare provider, recognizing that informed decisions underpin both maternal and fetal well-being.
In conclusion, Cec Efervesan Tablet 1000 Mg emerges as a stalwart in the realm of antibiotic therapeutics, offering a versatile and efficacious response to a spectrum of infections. With precision in dosing, vigilance regarding side effects, and informed consideration of drug interactions, healthcare providers navigate the therapeutic landscape.
This journey toward patient well-being hinges on expertise, precision, and a commitment to individualized care, with Cec Efervesan Tablet 1000 Mg as an invaluable ally in healthcare management
Use the form below to report an error
Please answer the questions as thoroughly and accurately as possible. Your answers will help us better understand what kind of mistakes happen, why and where they happen, and in the end the purpose is to build a better archive to guide researchers and professionals around the world.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. always seek the advice for your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Always remember to
- Ask your own doctor for medical advice.
- Names, brands, and dosage may differ between countries.
- When not feeling well, or experiencing side effects always contact your own doctor.
The truth is that when we’re sick, or worried about getting sick, the internet won’t help.
According to Wikipedia, cyberchondria is a mental disorder consisting in the desire to independently make a diagnosis based on the symptoms of diseases described on Internet sites.
Why you can't look for symptoms on the Internet
If diagnoses could be made simply from a textbook or an article on a website, we would all be doctors and treat ourselves. Nothing can replace the experience and knowledge of specially trained people. As in any field, in medicine there are unscrupulous specialists, differences of opinion, inaccurate diagnoses and incorrect test results.