Vigaroo Film Tablet 100 Mg
In the realm of men’s health, Vigaroo Film Tablet 100 Mg stands as a beacon of hope. In this comprehensive guide, we explore its composition and usage to side effects, precautions, and alternatives. This information empowers you to make informed decisions regarding your sexual health.
|Generic Name (Ingredient)||
Sildenafil Citrate 140.48 Mg (Equivalent To 100 Mg Sildenafile)
Assuming your emergency circumstances for this product, visit Urgent Quotation page. Besides, for any pharmaceutical questions, please ask us in the comments section.
Vigaroo is a film-coated tablet, each containing 100 mg of sildenafil citrate, equivalent to 140.48 mg of sildenafil. These diamond-shaped, blue tablets are available in 4 and 8-tablet packages, offering convenience to users.
What Is It Used For?
Vigaroo belongs to a class of medications known as phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors (PDE5). Its primary role is to relax the blood vessels in the penis, facilitating increased blood flow during sexual arousal. Importantly, it doesn’t induce an erection on its own but aids in achieving a natural erection when sexual stimulation is present. This makes it an effective solution for erectile dysfunction in men.
The Right Way to Use It
Vigaroo is administered orally and should strictly adhere to recommended guidelines. It’s essential not to deviate from the prescribed dose, whether higher or lower.
The active ingredient in Vigaroo is sildenafil citrate, constituting 100 mg per film-coated tablet. Additionally, it contains auxiliary substances such as microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose (Methocel E 5), magnesium stearate, hypromellose (6 cP), titanium dioxide (E 171), triacetin, and FD&C blue #2 Blue aluminum Lake (Indigo carmine) (E132).
Preparing for Vigaroo: What You Need to Know
Before embarking on Vigaroo treatment, it’s crucial for your healthcare provider to have a comprehensive understanding of your medication history and any underlying medical conditions. This evaluation helps identify the potential causes of erectile dysfunction and tailor appropriate treatment. Given the cardiovascular risk associated with sexual activity, your doctor may assess your heart and vascular system to ensure safety.
When Not to Use
Vigaroo should be avoided in the following circumstances:
- Allergic Reactions: If you have experienced an allergic reaction to sildenafil or any of its components.
- Use of Nitrates: Concurrent use of drugs that release nitric oxide or contain nitrates, such as amyl nitrate or butyl nitrate.
Vigaroo’s Side Effects
As with any medication, Vigaroo can lead to side effects, which can vary in intensity. It’s essential to recognize that not everyone will experience these side effects. Some common ones include:
- Low Blood Pressure: Vigaroo can cause a decrease in blood pressure.
- Vision-Related Effects: Some individuals may encounter vision-related side effects.
- Nasal Congestion: A runny or stuffy nose can occur in some cases.
- Insomnia: Difficulty in sleeping might manifest.
- Muscle and Back Pain: While less common, these side effects can still occur.
- Digestive Issues: Upset stomach might affect some users.
This list is not exhaustive, and individuals may experience other side effects. If you notice unusual symptoms while using Vigaroo, seek immediate medical attention.
Dosage and Onset of Action
Determining the appropriate dosage of Vigaroo is a task best left to healthcare professionals. Typically, sildenafil is taken as needed, with an onset of action ranging from 30 minutes to 1 hour before sexual activity. Flexibility allows for administration up to 4 hours before engagement in sexual activity. The maximum recommended frequency is once per day.
Safety is paramount while using Vigaroo, and several precautions should be observed:
- Allergies: Avoid Vigaroo if you are allergic to sildenafil or any of its components.
- Medication Interactions: Steer clear of Vigaroo if you are taking medications known to have a vasodilator effect, such as amyl nitrate or nitrates. This also includes riociguat, a medication used for the treatment of arterial blood pressure.
- Underlying Health Conditions: Do not use Vigaroo if you have a history of heart problems, liver disorders, low blood pressure, stroke, heart blockage, or eye conditions like retinitis pigmentosa.
- Driving and Operating Machinery: If dizziness or altered vision occurs after taking Vigaroo, refrain from driving or operating heavy machinery.
- Alcohol Consumption: Consumption of alcohol may temporarily reduce the ability to achieve an erection, making it advisable to avoid alcohol with or before taking it.
Seeking Alternatives: Options for Erectile Dysfunction
While Vigaroo is a potent solution for erectile dysfunction, alternative treatments are available. These include:
- Avanafil (Stendra)
- Tadalafil (Cialis)
- Vardenafil (Levitra)
- Over-the-Counter Pills: Supplements like Performer 8, VigRX Plus, TestoPrime, Male Extra, and Viasil are available without a prescription.
- Natural Treatments: Lifestyle changes, exercise, diet modification, and counseling are viable options.
It’s crucial to consult your healthcare provider to identify the most suitable treatment based on your specific needs.
In conclusion, Vigaroo Film Tablet 100 Mg is a powerful tool in the realm of male health. Its efficacy in treating erectile dysfunction has made it a widely recognized solution. However, responsible use, guided by healthcare professionals, is essential to ensure safety and efficacy. Always remember that your healthcare provider is your best resource for tailored advice on managing erectile dysfunction and exploring alternative treatments.
|Composition||100 mg of sildenafil citrate per tablet|
|Package Options||4 and 8 tablets per package|
|Dosage||Determined by healthcare provider|
|Onset of Action||30 minutes to 1 hour before sexual activity|
|Maximum Frequency||Once per day|
|Allergies||Avoid if allergic to sildenafil or components|
|Medication Interactions||Avoid nitrates and medications with vasodilator effects|
|Health Conditions||Avoid in cases of heart problems, liver disorders, low blood pressure, stroke, heart blockage, or eye conditions like retinitis pigmentosa|
|Safety Precautions||Avoid driving or operating machinery if dizziness or altered vision occurs after use. Refrain from consuming alcohol before or with Vigaroo.|
Use the form below to report an error
Please answer the questions as thoroughly and accurately as possible. Your answers will help us better understand what kind of mistakes happen, why and where they happen, and in the end the purpose is to build a better archive to guide researchers and professionals around the world.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. always seek the advice for your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Always remember to
- Ask your own doctor for medical advice.
- Names, brands, and dosage may differ between countries.
- When not feeling well, or experiencing side effects always contact your own doctor.
The truth is that when we’re sick, or worried about getting sick, the internet won’t help.
According to Wikipedia, cyberchondria is a mental disorder consisting in the desire to independently make a diagnosis based on the symptoms of diseases described on Internet sites.
Why you can't look for symptoms on the Internet
If diagnoses could be made simply from a textbook or an article on a website, we would all be doctors and treat ourselves. Nothing can replace the experience and knowledge of specially trained people. As in any field, in medicine there are unscrupulous specialists, differences of opinion, inaccurate diagnoses and incorrect test results.