Etol Fort Film Tablet
As a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), Etol Fort is designed to alleviate symptoms associated with various conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, acute gout arthritis, and more. With its active ingredient, etodolac, Etol Fort offers a potent formula that targets pain and swelling, providing much-needed relief.
|Generic Name (Ingredient)||
Each Film Tablet Contains An Equivalent Amount Of Etodolac Dc (98%) To 400 Mg Etodolac.
Assuming your emergency circumstances for this product, visit Urgent Quotation page. Besides, for any pharmaceutical questions, please ask us in the comments section.
Uses of Etol Fort
Etol Fort film tablet is primarily prescribed to reduce the discomfort caused by pain, swelling, and joint stiffness. Here are some specific conditions in which it can effectively alleviate symptoms:
Osteoarthritis: Etol Fort proves beneficial in managing the pain, swelling, and joint stiffness associated with osteoarthritis.
Rheumatoid arthritis: For individuals suffering from rheumatoid arthritis, Etol Fort can offer relief from the painful symptoms.
Ankylosing spondylitis: This chronic inflammatory disease affecting the spine and pelvis can be managed effectively with Etol Fort.
Acute gout arthritis: it can help alleviate the pain and swelling caused by acute gout arthritis.
Postoperative pain: The film tablet has shown efficacy in treating short-term pains, including postoperative pain.
Menstrual pain: Women experiencing menstrual pain can find relief with the use of it.
Dosage and Administration
To ensure the maximum effectiveness of Etol Fort, it is crucial to follow the recommended dosage and administration guidelines. Here’s what you need to know:
- Etol Fort can be taken with or without food. However, it should always be swallowed with a glass of water without crushing or chewing.
- It is advised to start with the minimum effective dose and duration to control the symptoms, as prolonged use may not be suitable.
- Dosage for specific conditions may vary:
Pain treatment: The recommended daily dose ranges between 200-400 mg, taken every 6-8 hours. The total daily dose should not exceed 1000 mg.
Osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis: The recommended daily dose is 600-1000 mg, to be taken every 8-12 hours.
Potential Side Effects
While Etol Fort can provide significant relief, it is essential to be aware of potential side effects. Although rare, certain individuals may experience side effects such as constipation or diarrhea, stomach discomfort, gas, dizziness, and headaches. In some cases, dizziness or drowsiness may occur, making it important to avoid driving or operating machinery if these effects are felt. If you experience any adverse reactions, consult your healthcare provider promptly.
Precautions for Safe Usage
To ensure your safety and maximize the benefits of Etol Fort, it is important to take the following precautions:
- Age restrictions: Etol Fort is not recommended for individuals under the age of 18.
- Pregnancy and nursing: Pregnant women and nursing mothers should avoid using it due to potential risks to the baby.
- Caution in the elderly: Elderly individuals should use it with caution, as it may increase the risk of stomach bleeding and kidney problems.
- Lactose sensitivity: it contains lactose anhydrous. If you have a sensitivity to sugars, it is advisable to consult your doctor before using this medication.
Drug Interactions of Etol Fort
Etol Fort can interact with certain medications, leading to potentially harmful effects. It is vital to inform your healthcare provider about all the medications you are currently taking to avoid any adverse interactions. Here are some notable drug interactions associated with it:
- Anticoagulants (blood-thinning medications): Caution should be exercised when combining Etol Fort with anticoagulants like warfarin (Coumadin) due to an increased risk of bleeding.
- Lithium: Simultaneous use of lithium and it may result in elevated blood lithium levels, which can be toxic.
- Antidepressant medications: Etol Fort has been found to interact with certain antidepressant medications, such as sertraline or fluoxetine. This interaction may increase the risks of stroke, heart attack, and other cardiovascular conditions.
Always inform your doctor about your complete medication regimen before starting it to minimize the potential for adverse drug interactions.
Etol Fort film tablet is a powerful NSAID that effectively tackles inflammation and pain associated with various conditions. By following the recommended dosage and precautions, individuals can experience relief from symptoms such as pain, swelling, and joint stiffness. However, it is crucial to remain aware of potential side effects and drug interactions. If you have any concerns or questions, consult your healthcare provider for personalized guidance.
Use the form below to report an error
Please answer the questions as thoroughly and accurately as possible. Your answers will help us better understand what kind of mistakes happen, why and where they happen, and in the end the purpose is to build a better archive to guide researchers and professionals around the world.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. always seek the advice for your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Always remember to
- Ask your own doctor for medical advice.
- Names, brands, and dosage may differ between countries.
- When not feeling well, or experiencing side effects always contact your own doctor.
The truth is that when we’re sick, or worried about getting sick, the internet won’t help.
According to Wikipedia, cyberchondria is a mental disorder consisting in the desire to independently make a diagnosis based on the symptoms of diseases described on Internet sites.
Why you can't look for symptoms on the Internet
If diagnoses could be made simply from a textbook or an article on a website, we would all be doctors and treat ourselves. Nothing can replace the experience and knowledge of specially trained people. As in any field, in medicine there are unscrupulous specialists, differences of opinion, inaccurate diagnoses and incorrect test results.