Eiseferon Oral Solution
100 Mg/5Ml 100Ml
|Generic Name (Ingredient)||
Elementer Iron 100 Mg (Iron Iii Hydroxide In The Form Of Polymorphose Complex).
Assuming your emergency circumstances for this product, visit Urgent Quotation page. Besides, for any pharmaceutical questions, please ask us in the comments section.
Eiseferon 40 mg/5 mL oral solution
It is used by mouth.
- Active ingredient: Each spoon (5 mL) solution contains 40 mg of iron (in the form of an iron III polymaltose complex).
- Auxiliary substances: Sorbitol (E420), sucrose, methyl paraben sodium (E219), propyl paraben sodium (E217), citric acid, vanilla essence and deionized water.
|ATC||Public No.||Equivalent Code||Type||Unit Quantity||Packing||Production Location||License Tar.||License No.|
|B03AB||A13971||E388A||Generic Pharmaceuticals||40+5 MG/ML||10||manufactured||2012-05-16||242/41|
|World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Essential Medicine||Children’s Basic Medicine||Neonatal Essential Medicine|
|Not on the List||Not on the List||Not on the List|
Eiseferon 40 mg/5 ml 10 spoons What is The Solution and What is it used for?
Eiseferon is an oral solution containing 40 mg of iron (in the form of an iron III polymathosis complex) in pet/PE spoons sealed with aluminum, in each spoon (5 mL).
In each box; there are 10 or 28 spoons of 5 ml each for one use. The 10-spoon and 28-spoon presentation shape is also packaged in the PVC separator.
It is used to treat iron deficiency anemia (anemia) with all iron deficiencies of different origins and to protect against such anemia, and to treat iron deficiency during pregnancy, breastfeeding and childhood.
Eiseferon 40 mg/5 ml 10 spoons Of Solution What to consider before using
Situations that should not be used
If you’re going to
- If you have hypersensitivity to iron or any of the auxiliary substances it contains
- If there is an iron loading condition (hemochromatosis, chronic hemolysis)
- If you have hypersensitability to iron
- In other anemias without iron deficiency (such as hemolytic anemia)
- If you have iron use disorder (lead anemia, sidero-arestic anemia)
- If you have thalassemia
- If you have progressive and chronic arthritis
- If you have conditions that require regular blood transfusions
- If you have HIV infection and your iron deficiency-related anemia is not clinically confirmed
- Do not use if you have serious liver and kidney disease.
Situations that need to be used with caution
If you’re going to
- If you have an allergic condition;
- If you have stomach ulcers, use them under the supervision of a doctor.
During the use of iron drugs orally, the color of the stool may darken, this is normal and does not require any measures.
It does not cause error during the search for hidden blood in the feces. Therefore, there is no need to discontinu the treatment during this examination.
It should be used with caution in diseases that disrupt the absorption of iron from alcoholism and bowels.
In anemia due to various diseases or cancers, the iron taken is stored in the liver and only becomes used by leaving the liver following the treatment of diseases and cancer.
If these warnings apply to you, even in any period in the past, please consult your doctor.
It has no effect on the use of tools and machines.
Important information about some of the auxiliary substances contained in Eiseferon
- If you have previously been told by your doctor that you have intolerance to certain sugars due to sorbitol and sucrose contained in it, please contact your doctor before taking Eiseferon .
- Due to the methyl paraben sodium and propyl paraben sodium it contains, it can cause allergic reactions (possibly delayed).
- This medical product contains 1.27 mg of sodium per 5 mL. No side effects due to sodium are expected at this dose.
Use in combination with other drugs
Eiseferon does not interact with other drugs. Vitamin C is known to increase iron absorption.
If you are currently using or have recently used any prescription or over-the-counter medication, please inform your doctor or pharmacist about them.
Food and beverage interactions
(Open/Full/Alcohol use cases)
Eiseferon should be taken with or after meals.
It should not be taken with milk. It should not be taken with products and drugs containing calcium. It should be left for at least 2 hours in between.
How to Use Eiseferon 40 mg/5 ml 10 spoon Solution?
What should be the correct drug use?
Eiseferon is for oral use. Eiseferon is drunk directly from the spoon. It can be taken by mixing it with fruit and vegetable juices.
Use with meals or after meals in specified doses, unless otherwise recommended by the doctor.
- Children: 1 spoon (5 ml) 1-2 times a day
- Adults: 1 spoon 2-3 times a day (5 m1)
It should be used for the period recommended by the physician. After the elimination of the symptoms of iron deficiency, it should be used for at least another month for the filling of the tanks.
Use in Children and Infants
Its use in children is as shown above.
Use in The Elderly
Its use in the elderly is just like that of adults.
Do not use Eiseferon for serious liver and kidney diseases,
If you have an impression that the effect of Eiseferon is very strong or weak, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Overdose and Treatment
If you have used more than you should use from Eiseferon , talk to a doctor or pharmacist.
Excessive intake can cause diarrhea, stomach pain and vomiting, and in more advanced cases metabolic acidosis, severe muscle spasms and honking may occur.
Accidental ingestion/ingestion of iron-containing products in children under the age of 6 leads to fatal poisoning. Therefore, keep EİSEFERON out of the reach of children. If overdosed, call your doctor or the National Poison Counseling Centre (UZEM) immediately.
If You Forget to Use:
Do not take double doses to balance forgotten doses.
Skip the forgotten dose and take the next dose at the time you need to take it.
Effects that may occur when treatment with Eiseferon is terminated:
- It is not available.
Is it used during pregnancy?
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the drug.
You can use Eiseferon as an iron supplement during pregnancy if recommended by your doctor.
If you find that you are pregnant during your treatment, consult your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
Does she use it during breastfeeding?
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the drug.
You can use Eiseferon as an iron supplement during breastfeeding with the recommendation of your doctor.
Iron passes into breast milk. This transition does not change according to the current iron level of the mother and the amount of iron taken with food. Therefore, giving iron medicine to the breastfeeding mother does not cause iron poisoning in the baby or the elimination of the iron deficiency that exists in the baby.
Like all drugs, there may be side effects in people who are sensitive to the substances contained in EİSEFERON.
If any of the following occurs, stop using Eiseferon and immediately contact your doctor or contact the emergency department of the hospital closest to you.
- Difficulty breathing, swelling of the face, lips, tongue or throat, sudden decrease in blood pressure, common and severe redness, itching, hives (urticaria)
These are all very serious side effects.
If you have one of these, you are severely allergic to Eiseferon . You may need urgent medical attention or hospitalized.
All of these very serious side effects are quite rare.
If you notice any of the following, please contact the EA immediately or contact the emergency department of the hospital closest to you.
These are all serious side effects. Urgent medical attention may be required. Serious side effects are very rare.
Tell your doctor if you notice any of the following:
- Feeling uncomfortable in the abdomen
- Nausea, vomiting
- Burning sensation in your stomach
- Bitter water coming into your mouth
- Mild abdominal pain
- Itching, blisters, rash, redness on the skin.
- Change in urine and fecal color
- Recycled color change in teeth These are mild side effects of EİSEFERON.
These side effects disappear when the dose is reduced or treatment is discontine.
If you experience any side effects that are not mentioned in this instructions for use, inform your doctor or pharmacist.
Store Eiseferon in places and packaging out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature below 25°C.
Each spoon is for single use only. The leftover solution should be discarded by not using it.
Use in accordance with the expiration date.
Use Eiseferon prior to the expiration date specified on the lunatic or packaging.
If you notice defects in the product and/or packaging, do not use Eiseferon .
Berat Beran İlaç San. and Tic. Ltd. Sti.
Address: Yenişehir Mah. Ozgur Sok. No: 16 Ataşehir/Istanbul
Phone: 0216 456 65 70 Pbx
e-mail: [email protected]
Berko Pharmaceuticals and Chemical San.A.S.
Address: Adil Mah. Yörkler Sok. No: 2 Sultanbeyli/ Istanbul
Phone: 0 216 592 33 00
Use the form below to report an error
Please answer the questions as thoroughly and accurately as possible. Your answers will help us better understand what kind of mistakes happen, why and where they happen, and in the end the purpose is to build a better archive to guide researchers and professionals around the world.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. always seek the advice for your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Always remember to
- Ask your own doctor for medical advice.
- Names, brands, and dosage may differ between countries.
- When not feeling well, or experiencing side effects always contact your own doctor.
The truth is that when we’re sick, or worried about getting sick, the internet won’t help.
According to Wikipedia, cyberchondria is a mental disorder consisting in the desire to independently make a diagnosis based on the symptoms of diseases described on Internet sites.
Why you can't look for symptoms on the Internet
If diagnoses could be made simply from a textbook or an article on a website, we would all be doctors and treat ourselves. Nothing can replace the experience and knowledge of specially trained people. As in any field, in medicine there are unscrupulous specialists, differences of opinion, inaccurate diagnoses and incorrect test results.