Sutril Neo Uzatilmis Salimli Tablet 10 Mg
Sutril Neo Uzatilmis Salimli Tablet 10 Mg is a medication that is widely used to treat several conditions. Here we discuss the uses, contraindications, precautions, and side effects of it .
|Generic Name (Ingredient)||
Torasemide 10 Mg
Assuming your emergency circumstances for this product, visit Urgent Quotation page. Besides, for any pharmaceutical questions, please ask us in the comments section.
Uses of Sutril Neo
Sutril Neo is primarily used for treating two conditions:
- Essential hypertension: Sutril Neo can be used alone or in combination with other medications to treat essential hypertension. It helps to lower blood pressure by promoting the elimination of excess fluid from the body.
- Edema: it can be used to treat edema caused by heart failure, kidney failure, or liver failure. It helps to reduce the swelling and excess fluid in the body.
Contraindications of Sutril Neo Uzatilmis
Sutril Neo should not be used in the following situations:
- Allergic reactions: If you are allergic to torasemide, sulfonylurea, or any of the excipients in the medication, you should avoid using it.
- Absence of urine production: If you have anuria, which is the absence of urine production, you should not use it.
- Kidney failure and anuria: it should not be used if you have both kidney failure and anuria.
Precautions to Take While Using
Before taking Sutril Neo, please consult your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Serious liver disease: If you have a serious liver disease, the use of torasemide can trigger a coma.
- Low levels of blood sodium, potassium, or blood volume: If you have low levels of blood sodium, potassium, or blood volume, you should use it with caution.
- Heart conditions: If you have heart conditions, especially if you are undergoing cardiac glycoside therapy, using it can increase the risk of heart palpitations.
- Gout or diabetes: If you have gout or diabetes, please use it with caution.
- Kidney failure or problems urinating: If you have kidney failure or problems urinating, use it with caution.
- Low blood pressure: If you have low blood pressure, please use it with caution.
Sutril Neo is an extended-release tablet that is taken orally. It is important to take the medication as prescribed by your doctor.
Excipients of Sutril Neo
In addition to its active ingredient, it contains the following excipients:
- Guar gum
- Corn starch (gluten-free)
- Colloidal silicon dioxide
- Magnesium stearate
Sutril Neo, like all medications, can cause side effects. Some common side effects of it include:
- Increased urination
- Mild nausea or upset stomach
- Mild headache or dizziness
- Diarrhea or constipation
- Joint pain
- Cough or runny nose
- Decreased sex drive, impotence, or difficulty having an orgasm
Use the form below to report an error
Please answer the questions as thoroughly and accurately as possible. Your answers will help us better understand what kind of mistakes happen, why and where they happen, and in the end the purpose is to build a better archive to guide researchers and professionals around the world.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. always seek the advice for your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Always remember to
- Ask your own doctor for medical advice.
- Names, brands, and dosage may differ between countries.
- When not feeling well, or experiencing side effects always contact your own doctor.
The truth is that when we’re sick, or worried about getting sick, the internet won’t help.
According to Wikipedia, cyberchondria is a mental disorder consisting in the desire to independently make a diagnosis based on the symptoms of diseases described on Internet sites.
Why you can't look for symptoms on the Internet
If diagnoses could be made simply from a textbook or an article on a website, we would all be doctors and treat ourselves. Nothing can replace the experience and knowledge of specially trained people. As in any field, in medicine there are unscrupulous specialists, differences of opinion, inaccurate diagnoses and incorrect test results.