Efamat I.M. Injection Solution Iceren Ampul
Efamat I.M. Injection Solution Iceren Ampul is a pharmaceutical marvel encapsulated in an ampoule. With each ampoule boasting a dosage form that contains 1000 Mg/2Ml 1X2Ml of this potent medication, it stands as a testament to medical innovation. As we delve into this comprehensive guide, you will gain profound insights into Efamat I.M. Injection Solution, its manufacturer, active ingredient, uses, availability, and essential precautions.
1000 Mg/2Ml 1X2Ml
|Generic Name (Ingredient)||
Contains 1 G Etofenamate In 2 Ml Injection Solution
Assuming your emergency circumstances for this product, visit Urgent Quotation page. Besides, for any pharmaceutical questions, please ask us in the comments section.
Deva, a prominent pharmaceutical entity rooted in Turkey, is the proud creator of Efamat I.M. Injection Solution Iceren Ampul. Renowned for its commitment to excellence, Deva consistently endeavors to enhance human health and elevate the quality of life for patients. Their unwavering dedication is underscored by their adherence to the highest standards of quality, safety, and efficiency.
Active Ingredient – Etofenamate
Etofenamate, the dynamic core of Efamat I.M. Injection Solution Iceren Ampul, is instrumental in its therapeutic efficacy. Each 2 ml injection solution contains a robust 1 g of Etofenamate. This formidable active ingredient forms the bedrock of the medication’s effectiveness.
Application and Availability
The precise application and specific conditions that Efamat I.M. Injection Solution treats are typically entrusted to healthcare professionals. As this medication is administered through injection, healthcare providers meticulously determine the method and indications of its use, ensuring optimal patient care.
Efamat I.M. Injection Solution Iceren Ampul is readily accessible through pharmacies and is also conveniently available for online purchase, making it a versatile and accessible medical resource.
Like any medication, Efamat I.M. Injection Solution has its set of potential side effects, some of which include:
- Increased liver enzymes
- Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
- Abnormal dreams
- Difficulty in paying attention
- Abdominal pain
- Decreased appetite
One notable and severe side effect associated with Efamat is the possibility of suicidal thoughts. Additionally, the injection itself may entail minor discomfort such as swelling, tenderness, pain, itching, or redness at the injection site. Typically, these effects subside within one or two days. However, vigilance is paramount as, with all medications, serious adverse reactions or side effects necessitating prompt medical attention can occur.
Efamat I.M. Injection Solution should be used with caution or not at all in specific scenarios, including:
- Bleeding disorders: Individuals with bleeding disorders such as haemophilia should avoid the use of Efamat I.M. Injection Solution.
- Anticoagulant use: Patients currently on anticoagulants like warfarin or apixaban should refrain from using Efamat I.M. Injection Solution.
- Allergies: If a patient exhibits known allergies to Etofenamate or any other component of Efamat I.M. Injection Solution, it should be avoided.
It is essential to acknowledge that these contraindications may not encompass all potential scenarios. Hence, it is incumbent upon individuals to consult with their healthcare providers prior to commencing any new medication.
While using Efamat I.M. Injection Solution, adhering to these precautions is paramount:
- Pregnancy: Efamat 600mg Tablet is not deemed safe during pregnancy, as certain animal studies suggest a potential for birth defects when administered to pregnant individuals.
- Injection Safety: Ensuring safe injection practices is an integral facet of maintaining patient safety and safeguarding healthcare providers.
- Injection Site: To mitigate the risk of hypertrophy, it is advisable to rotate intramuscular injection sites. Older adults and slender patients may have limitations concerning the volume of injection tolerated at a single site.
- Missed Dose: In the event of a missed dose, promptly administer it upon recollection. However, if the next scheduled dose is imminent, it is advisable to skip the missed dose and adhere to the prescribed dosing schedule.
In conclusion, Efamat I.M. Injection Solution Iceren Ampul epitomizes medical ingenuity encapsulated within an ampoule. Empowered by Etofenamate, it serves as an indispensable resource in healthcare. Vigilance regarding potential side effects and contraindications is essential, along with stringent adherence to precautions. Your healthcare provider remains your guiding beacon for personalized guidance and advice, ensuring that your journey towards well-being is illuminated with expertise and precision.
Table: Key Information
|Dosage Form||Injection Solution|
|Injection Site||Rotate for Safety|
|Common Side Effect||Headache, Nausea, Dizziness, and More|
|Pregnancy Caution||Not Safe During Pregnancy|
|Consultation Recommendation||Healthcare Professional Consultation Advised|
Use the form below to report an error
Please answer the questions as thoroughly and accurately as possible. Your answers will help us better understand what kind of mistakes happen, why and where they happen, and in the end the purpose is to build a better archive to guide researchers and professionals around the world.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. always seek the advice for your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Always remember to
- Ask your own doctor for medical advice.
- Names, brands, and dosage may differ between countries.
- When not feeling well, or experiencing side effects always contact your own doctor.
The truth is that when we’re sick, or worried about getting sick, the internet won’t help.
According to Wikipedia, cyberchondria is a mental disorder consisting in the desire to independently make a diagnosis based on the symptoms of diseases described on Internet sites.
Why you can't look for symptoms on the Internet
If diagnoses could be made simply from a textbook or an article on a website, we would all be doctors and treat ourselves. Nothing can replace the experience and knowledge of specially trained people. As in any field, in medicine there are unscrupulous specialists, differences of opinion, inaccurate diagnoses and incorrect test results.