Deloday Film Tablet
Deloday Film Tablet is a pharmaceutical marvel presented in the guise of a film tablet, crafted by Neutec Ilac San Tic A.S. The protagonist in this therapeutic tale is desloratadine, a stalwart active ingredient orchestrating the pharmacological symphony.
|Generic Name (Ingredient)||
Desloratadine 5 Mg
Assuming your emergency circumstances for this product, visit Urgent Quotation page. Besides, for any pharmaceutical questions, please ask us in the comments section.
Within the confines of each Deloday film tablet lies a harmonious blend, with 5 mg of desloratadine as the lead performer. This ensemble includes excipients such as calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinized corn starch, talc, colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, and the vivid Opadry II OY-L-20906 Blue. The latter, a composition in itself, features lactose monohydrate, hypromellose, macrogol/polyethylene glycol, FDC blue no:2 aluminum lake (E132), and titanium dioxide (E171).
Deloday unfurls its therapeutic wings as an antihistamine luminary. Its healing touch extends to the realms of allergic rhinitis, asthma, and the intricate interplay of comorbid allergic rhinitis. This medicinal virtuoso strives to rein in allergic reactions and their symptomatic manifestations.
The Deloday journey commences through oral communion, a ritual indifferent to the presence or absence of food. Packaged in round, convex, blue-colored film tablets, each iteration offers 20 or 30 tablets ensconced in PVC/PVDC transparent-aluminum blister strips. The guiding manual stands as a silent custodian to this therapeutic sojourn.
Table: Deloday Film Tablet Dosage Information
|5 mg/tablet||Orally, with or without food|
|Package||20 or 30 film tablets per PVC/PVDC blister strip|
As with any therapeutic narrative, Deloday introduces a chapter of precautions, where prudence becomes the guiding star:
- Hypersensitivity: A stern warning against usage in cases of hypersensitivity to desloratadine, loratadine, or any excipients.
- Kidney Function: A consultative pause if kidney function wavers, urging a dialogue with healthcare custodians.
- Pregnancy: The delicate dance with pregnancy calls for a prelude of consultation, a consideration echoed in the corridors of breastfeeding.
- Medication Ensemble: An orchestration with other medications mandates a consultative overture with healthcare providers.
- Prescribed Dosage Compliance: The dosing script becomes sacrosanct, a melody to be followed diligently, avoiding solo deviations.
Table: Precautions for Deloday Film Tablet
|Hypersensitivity||Avoid in desloratadine, loratadine, or excipient allergies|
|Kidney Function||Consult in impaired kidney function|
|Pregnancy||Consultation during pregnancy or potential pregnancy|
|Breastfeeding||Consultation during breastfeeding|
|Medication Ensemble||Consultation when taking other medications|
|Prescribed Dosage Compliance||Adherence to prescribed dosage|
In the theatrical repertoire of medicinal offerings, Deloday presents its troupe of side effects, a nuanced choreography that includes the common cadence of dry mouth, fatigue, headache, nausea, and a sore throat. It’s imperative to note that this dance card is not exhaustive, and the symphony of side effects may vary across individuals.
Table: Common Side Effects of Deloday
Benefits of Deloday Film Tablet
Deloday Film Tablet stands as a therapeutic boon for those entangled in the labyrinth of allergies, offering an array of benefits:
- Allergic Rhinitis Alleviation: A balm for allergic rhinitis, soothing symptoms like sneezing, runny and itchy nose, palate itching, and ocular discomfort.
- Asthma Symphony: A contributing note in the melody against asthma, combating airway inflammation and constriction.
- Comorbid Allergic Rhinitis: The dual-role player in treating comorbid allergic rhinitis, where the interplay of conditions converges.
- Urticaria Relief: A therapeutic ally against urticaria, easing symptoms of itching, hives, and skin redness.
- Non-Drowsy Elegance: A non-drowsy overture, allowing individuals to partake in daily activities unhindered by somnolence.
Table: Benefits of Deloday Film Tablet
|Therapeutic Realm||Key Benefits|
|Allergic Rhinitis Alleviation||Symptomatic relief from sneezing, runny nose, and itching|
|Asthma Symphony||Contribution to asthma management|
|Comorbid Allergic Rhinitis||Dual-action against concurrent allergic rhinitis|
|Urticaria Relief||Alleviation of itching, hives, and skin redness|
|Non-Drowsy Elegance||Symptom control without inducing drowsiness|
In the tapestry of pharmaceutical narratives, Deloday Film Tablet emerges as a pivotal thread, weaving relief for allergic tribulations. As with any therapeutic journey, caution remains the watchword, with adherence to prescribed dosages and a consultative compass guiding the way. In the pursuit of benefits, it becomes imperative to view this medicinal offering through the lens of healthcare professionals, ensuring a harmonious concord between relief and precaution.
Table: Summary of Deloday Film Tablet
|Tablet Composition||5 mg desloratadine, excipients including Opadry II|
|Indications||Allergic rhinitis, asthma, comorbid allergic rhinitis|
|Administration||Orally, with or without food|
|Package||20 or 30 film tablets per PVC/PVDC blister strip|
|Precautions||Hypersensitivity, impaired kidney function, pregnancy,|
|breastfeeding, other medications, prescribed dosage|
|Side Effects||Dry mouth, fatigue, headache, nausea, sore throat|
|Benefits||Allergic rhinitis relief, asthma management, comorbid|
|allergic rhinitis treatment, urticaria relief, non-drowsy|
|Conclusion||Weaving relief in the tapestry of allergies|
Use the form below to report an error
Please answer the questions as thoroughly and accurately as possible. Your answers will help us better understand what kind of mistakes happen, why and where they happen, and in the end the purpose is to build a better archive to guide researchers and professionals around the world.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. always seek the advice for your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Always remember to
- Ask your own doctor for medical advice.
- Names, brands, and dosage may differ between countries.
- When not feeling well, or experiencing side effects always contact your own doctor.
The truth is that when we’re sick, or worried about getting sick, the internet won’t help.
According to Wikipedia, cyberchondria is a mental disorder consisting in the desire to independently make a diagnosis based on the symptoms of diseases described on Internet sites.
Why you can't look for symptoms on the Internet
If diagnoses could be made simply from a textbook or an article on a website, we would all be doctors and treat ourselves. Nothing can replace the experience and knowledge of specially trained people. As in any field, in medicine there are unscrupulous specialists, differences of opinion, inaccurate diagnoses and incorrect test results.