Zade Vital Nigelin Soft Capsule
Zade Vital Nigelin Soft Capsule is a health supplement encapsulating the goodness of black cumin (Nigella sativa) seed oil, with each capsule containing 900 mg of this natural wonder. This product hails from the reputable house of Zade Global, a company renowned for its dedication to crafting natural nutritional supplements.
|Generic Name (Ingredient)||
Nigella Sativa Seed Oil 900 Mg
Assuming your emergency circumstances for this product, visit Urgent Quotation page. Besides, for any pharmaceutical questions, please ask us in the comments section.
The cornerstone of Zade Vital Nigelin Soft Capsule is the black cumin (Nigella sativa) seed oil, a treasure trove of bioactive compounds. Four key players in this botanical marvel include:
- Thymoquinone (TQ): Known for its immunomodulatory prowess.
- Dithymoquinone (DTQd): An active agent with antioxidant properties.
- Thymohydroquinone (THQ, nigellon): Renowned for its role in regulating blood lipid levels.
- Thymol (THY): An additional contributor to the antioxidant capacity of the seed oil.
Harnessing Health Benefits
Boosting the Immune System
Zade Vital Nigelin Soft Capsule steps forward as a potential immune system ally, with particular benefits for the elderly. It has the remarkable ability to bolster immune resistance, and its influence extends to enhancing the efficacy of T cells in fortifying the immune system.
Regulating Blood Lipid Levels
Hyperlipidemia, a condition characterized by elevated lipid levels, encounters a formidable adversary in black cumin (Nigella sativa) seed oil. By inhibiting lipid peroxidation and hindering the progression of atherosclerosis, this supplement contributes to the management of this health concern.
Easing Allergic Rhinitis
The active constituents of black cumin (Nigella sativa) seed oil exhibit efficacy in combating inflammatory conditions driven by histamine. In diseases such as allergic rhinitis, bronchial asthma, and atopic asthma, Nigella sativa oil displays its potential by reducing immunoglobulin E (IgE), eosinophil count, and endogenous cortisol in plasma and urine.
Recommended Dosage for Adults
- For adults, the standard dosage is 2-4 capsules taken orally per day, equating to a daily dose of 1800-3600 mg.
Considerations for Children
- Children over 6 years of age, capable of swallowing capsules, are advised to take 1-3 capsules per day. The recommended dosage for them is 40-80 mg/kg/day.
Contraindications and Precautions
Zade Vital Nigelin Soft Capsule comes with specific contraindications and precautions that merit attention:
- Individuals allergic to the active substance or any ingredient within the product should refrain from its use.
- Pregnancy serves as a contraindication due to the antitoxic effects associated with black cumin (Nigella sativa) seed oil.
- Patients grappling with hepatic and renal failure should avoid this supplement.
- For individuals on oral anticoagulants, it is crucial to adhere to a daily dose not exceeding 2.7 g/day.
Zade Vital Nigelin Side Effects
The utilization of Zade Vital Nigelin Soft Capsule may entail potential side effects, primarily related to the gastrointestinal system. These may encompass:
While these side effects are possible, their frequency remains undisclosed. Importantly, no other undesirable effects have been documented.
- For adults, unless otherwise directed by a healthcare provider, the recommended dosage is 2-4 capsules orally per day (1800-3600 mg/day).
- Children over 6 years old who can manage capsule consumption should adhere to a recommended dosage of 1-3 capsules per day (40-80 mg/kg/day).
- Zade Vital Nigelin Soft Capsule is unsuitable for individuals allergic to its active substance or any of its ingredients.
- Pregnancy is a contraindication.
- Hepatic and renal failure patients should abstain from its use.
- Caution is essential for individuals on oral anticoagulants, ensuring a daily dose limit of 2.7 g/day.
Zade Vital Nigelin Soft Capsule embodies the remarkable potential of black cumin (Nigella sativa) seed oil, offering diverse health benefits. While it has shown promise in fortifying the immune system, regulating blood lipid levels, and alleviating allergic rhinitis, it is paramount to approach this supplement with care. Precise adherence to recommended dosages and heeding contraindications and precautions is essential. As with any health supplement, consulting with a healthcare provider is a prudent step to ensure the best possible outcomes.
Table: Zade Vital Nigelin Soft Capsule Overview
|Active Ingredient||Black cumin (Nigella sativa) seed oil (900 mg per capsule)|
|Pharmacological Properties||Thymoquinone (TQ), dithymoquinone (DTQd), thymohydroquinone (THQ, nigellon), thymol (THY)|
|Health Benefits||Immune system support, regulation of blood lipid levels, treatment of allergic rhinitis|
|Dosage for Adults||2-4 capsules orally per day (1800-3600 mg/day)|
|Dosage for Children||1-3 capsules per day for children over 6 years (40-80 mg/kg/day)|
|Contraindications||Allergy to the active substance, pregnancy, hepatic and renal failure, daily dose limit of 2.7 g/day for patients on oral anticoagulants|
|Side Effects||Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea (frequency undisclosed)|
In summary, Zade Vital Nigelin Soft Capsule encapsulates the potential of black cumin seed oil, offering a myriad of health benefits. However, responsible use, adherence to dosage guidelines, and awareness of contraindications are vital to unlock its full potential while ensuring safety and well-being
Use the form below to report an error
Please answer the questions as thoroughly and accurately as possible. Your answers will help us better understand what kind of mistakes happen, why and where they happen, and in the end the purpose is to build a better archive to guide researchers and professionals around the world.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. always seek the advice for your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Always remember to
- Ask your own doctor for medical advice.
- Names, brands, and dosage may differ between countries.
- When not feeling well, or experiencing side effects always contact your own doctor.
The truth is that when we’re sick, or worried about getting sick, the internet won’t help.
According to Wikipedia, cyberchondria is a mental disorder consisting in the desire to independently make a diagnosis based on the symptoms of diseases described on Internet sites.
Why you can't look for symptoms on the Internet
If diagnoses could be made simply from a textbook or an article on a website, we would all be doctors and treat ourselves. Nothing can replace the experience and knowledge of specially trained people. As in any field, in medicine there are unscrupulous specialists, differences of opinion, inaccurate diagnoses and incorrect test results.