In this comprehensive guide, we delve into Protendo Tablet, a dietary supplement available in Turkey. Discover its composition, usage, packaging, pricing, legal status, precautions, and more.
|Generic Name (Ingredient)||
Type 1 Collogen 100 Mg Msm (Methylsulfonylmethane) 400 Mg Vitamin C 100 Mg 1 Tablet Content: 1 Tablet 1200 Mg
Assuming your emergency circumstances for this product, visit Urgent Quotation page. Besides, for any pharmaceutical questions, please ask us in the comments section.
Protendo Tablet is enriched with vital components to support your health:
- Type I Collagen: Each tablet contains 40 mg of Type I Collagen, known for its role in maintaining skin, hair, and joint health.
- Vitamin C: With 100 mg of Vitamin C, Protendo contributes to your body’s antioxidant defenses and collagen production.
- Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM): At 400 mg, MSM complements the formula, promoting joint flexibility and overall well-being.
|Composition of Protendo Tablet||Dosage and Packaging|
|– Type I Collagen: 40 mg||– Recommended daily dosage: One tablet per day|
|– Vitamin C: 100 mg||– Packaging: 30 tablets per package|
|– Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM): 400 mg|
For optimal results, it is advised to take one Protendo Tablet daily. This convenient dosage ensures you receive the intended benefits.
Protendo Tablet is classified as a dietary supplement. It is important to note that it is not a pharmaceutical drug and should not be used as a substitute for medical treatments or as a preventive measure for diseases.
Protendo Tablet Precautions
To ensure your safety and well-being, consider the following precautions when using this tablet:
- Adhere to Recommended Dosage: Avoid exceeding the daily recommended dose of Protendo Tablet. Overconsumption may lead to adverse effects.
- Supplements Complement a Varied Diet: Dietary supplements, including this tablet, are designed to complement a balanced diet. They should not replace the diverse nutrients obtained from food.
- Consult a Healthcare Professional: If you are pregnant, nursing, have an existing medical condition, or are taking medications, it is advisable to consult your healthcare provider before incorporating Protendo Tablet into your routine. This ensures compatibility with your specific health circumstances.
- Keep Out of Reach of Children: This tablet is intended for adult use only. Ensure it is stored in a secure location, out of children’s reach.
In conclusion, Protendo Tablet is a dietary supplement formulated with Type I Collagen, Vitamin C, and Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM). It is designed to complement your daily diet and promote skin, hair, joint health, and overall well-being. Remember that dietary supplements should never replace a balanced diet or medical treatments. Always consult a healthcare professional before introducing any new supplement into your routine.
Please be aware that the information provided here is accurate at the time of writing but may have changed. For the most up-to-date details, refer to the product packaging. Your health is important, and it’s wise to seek professional guidance when considering any dietary supplement.
Use the form below to report an error
Please answer the questions as thoroughly and accurately as possible. Your answers will help us better understand what kind of mistakes happen, why and where they happen, and in the end the purpose is to build a better archive to guide researchers and professionals around the world.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. always seek the advice for your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Always remember to
- Ask your own doctor for medical advice.
- Names, brands, and dosage may differ between countries.
- When not feeling well, or experiencing side effects always contact your own doctor.
The truth is that when we’re sick, or worried about getting sick, the internet won’t help.
According to Wikipedia, cyberchondria is a mental disorder consisting in the desire to independently make a diagnosis based on the symptoms of diseases described on Internet sites.
Why you can't look for symptoms on the Internet
If diagnoses could be made simply from a textbook or an article on a website, we would all be doctors and treat ourselves. Nothing can replace the experience and knowledge of specially trained people. As in any field, in medicine there are unscrupulous specialists, differences of opinion, inaccurate diagnoses and incorrect test results.