Cardenor Iv Infusion Icin Konsantre Solution Iceren Ampul
Cardenor IV Infusion Icin Konsantre Solution Iceren Ampul is a medical drug used for intravenous administration to restore normal blood pressure as an emergency measure in cases of acute hypotension. It is presented in the form of a solution and is only administered intravenously after dilution. However, it is crucial to remember that it should not be used in certain situations, such as if you are allergic to norepinephrine or any of the other auxiliary substances in it, or if you have hypertension. If you experience any side effects while taking Cardenor, it is important to speak with your doctor.
|Generic Name (Ingredient)||
One Ampoule (4 Ml) Contains 8 Mg Norepinephrine Tartrate (Equivalent To 4 Mg Norepinephrine Base).
Assuming your emergency circumstances for this product, visit Urgent Quotation page. Besides, for any pharmaceutical questions, please ask us in the comments section.
Cardenor is used in hospitals by specialized medical personnel. It is presented in the form of a solution and is only administered intravenously after dilution. it is used as an emergency measure to restore normal blood pressure in cases of acute hypotension.
While Cardenor is an effective emergency solution for hypotension, it should not be used in the following situations:
- If you are allergic to norepinephrine or any of the other auxiliary substances in Cardenor.
- If you have hypertension (high blood pressure) because hypertensive patients may be more sensitive to the effects of norepinephrine under increased blood pressure.
- If you have hypotension due to blood volume deficiency.
- If you have excessive carbon dioxide in your blood (hypercapnia), tissue oxygen deficiency (hypoxia), or vascular disease.
- If you have Prinzmetal’s Angina, which is chest pain that occurs during rest, because these patients may have coronary (heart blood vessels) occlusion that can cause myocardial infarction (heart attack) due to the duration and size of the decrease in blood flow.
- If you have hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid gland) because these patients are overly sensitive to the effects of norepinephrine and toxicity may occur at low doses.
- If you are undergoing anesthesia with chloroform, cyclopropane, or halothane because norepinephrine can increase the excitability of the heart muscles and cause rapid and irregular contractions of the heart.
Potential Side Effects
Like all medications, Cardenor may cause side effects in people who are sensitive to the substances it contains. Some of the potential side effects that have been reported with the use of it include:
- Low pulse rate
- Heart rhythm disturbances
- Irregular heartbeat
- Increased contraction of the heart muscle due to adrenergic effects
- Acute heart failure
It is important to note that not everyone experiences side effects and that they may vary from person to person. If you experience any side effects while taking Cardenor, it is important to speak with your doctor.
In conclusion, Cardenor IV Infusion is a useful emergency solution for hypotension. However, it should only be used in specific situations and under the supervision of specialized medical personnel. If you have any questions or concerns about Cardenor or its usage, please speak with your doctor.
Use the form below to report an error
Please answer the questions as thoroughly and accurately as possible. Your answers will help us better understand what kind of mistakes happen, why and where they happen, and in the end the purpose is to build a better archive to guide researchers and professionals around the world.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. always seek the advice for your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Always remember to
- Ask your own doctor for medical advice.
- Names, brands, and dosage may differ between countries.
- When not feeling well, or experiencing side effects always contact your own doctor.
The truth is that when we’re sick, or worried about getting sick, the internet won’t help.
According to Wikipedia, cyberchondria is a mental disorder consisting in the desire to independently make a diagnosis based on the symptoms of diseases described on Internet sites.
Why you can't look for symptoms on the Internet
If diagnoses could be made simply from a textbook or an article on a website, we would all be doctors and treat ourselves. Nothing can replace the experience and knowledge of specially trained people. As in any field, in medicine there are unscrupulous specialists, differences of opinion, inaccurate diagnoses and incorrect test results.